3. Remaining ACC Teams:
    1. Clemson
    2. NC State
  4. Out of Conference Teams:
    1. Temple
    2. USF, Citadel all equal

RickStromFan

Ramblin' Wreck
If your talking about their fans do you really think all 3 of them will shut up :).

Let's just say it can get annoying to work with a Biotech company out of RTP. I mean, I get that we'll never compete with them in hoops until Rat Face is retired but football should be ours and I think will be again, soon.

biggtfan

Jolly Good Fellow
  1. Citadel (non-con) - a complete embarrassment if we lose this one.
  2. Miami - I hate them & they are in our division
  3. Georgia (non-con) - I hate them
  4. Duke - we need to reset this series to when we beat them most of the time. Also, their coach is a d*#k.
  5. North Carolina - since the NCAA won't punish them for cheating, we must.
  6. Virginia Tech - the media (ESPN) seems to love them so a win would get noticed.
  7. Temple (non-con) - CGC's old school. We should be better than Temple and a loss would be embarrassing to our coach, program, and fan base.
  8. Pittsburgh - another school I want us to beat.
  9. Virginia - I don't want them to have any reasons to lock arms and sing Auld Lang Syne against us.
  10. South Florida (non-con) - I was at the game @ USF. Only reason they are so low on my list is it is an OoC game. We owe them one.
  11. Clemson - I don't hate them unless they spell their school name. I have no expectations of us winning this game.
  12. North Carolina State - Don't really care if we lose, other than it being a conference game. If we beat Duke, Miami, UNC, and VT, I will move them up a lot.
FYI - this was a fun exercise.

stech81

Helluva Engineer
Let's just say it can get annoying to work with a Biotech company out of RTP. I mean, I get that we'll never compete with them in hoops until Rat Face is retired but football should be ours and I think will be again, soon.
I think their days are over in football Cut doesn't have long and I have no idea who their DC was but he had CPJ number. And our defense will be better now.

305jacket

Jolly Good Fellow
I would put them into 3 tiers in terms of how much I would enjoy the win:

Makes my whole month (or more) happy
Clemson
Georgia
Miami

Makes my whole week happy
Virginia Tech
Duke
North Carolina
Pittsburgh
Virginia

Makes my weekend happy
North Carolina State
Temple
South Florida
Citadel

Most years I would say uGA over Clemson, but this year I rather beat Clemson. Defending champs on Thursday night, day 1 of CGC era. Sign me up please :cigar:

yrp

Jolly Good Fellow
My top game that I'd really wanna win this year is Clemson too. It'll be super crazy if we manage to win that one. uga is a close second.

I also would hate to lose to Citadel for the optics and UNC cause my annoyance of a roommate is a tarhole and he won't let me live it down