GAMEDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
Georgia is a shoo-in for the playoffs and has a straight path to another national championship. Anyone think Kirby Smart might help a fellow member of the “Alabama club” get a head coaching position?

Naw, I didn’t think so but it would be an intriguing story line.

85Escape

Helluva Engineer
Georgia is a shoo-in for the playoffs and has a straight path to another national championship. Anyone think Kirby Smart might help a fellow member of the “Alabama club” get a head coaching position?

Naw, I didn’t think so but it would be an intriguing story line.
I do expect if they get up a couple or three scores the second half will see more subs. And not for our sake but to help rest guys before their championship game.

85Escape

Helluva Engineer
On the way East. As the golden sun rises. Go Jackets!
Made me think of this

1669470791536.png

billga99

Ramblin' Wreck
Obviously this is a very tough assignment. I think UGA will run the ball very successfully like Ole Miss and Miami. The only positive to that is it should slow the game down. My goal is to hold the loss to a couple of touchdowns vs. a 45-0 beatdown.

TheDanielHordShow

Helluva Engineer
Obviously this is a very tough assignment. I think UGA will run the ball very successfully like Ole Miss and Miami. The only positive to that is it should slow the game down. My goal is to hold the loss to a couple of touchdowns vs. a 45-0 beatdown.
Odds are stacked against us but my goal is TO WIN THE GAME. That should be our goal. Now obviously it’s likely not to happen but we have to TRY.

85Escape

Helluva Engineer
Odds are stacked against us but my goal is TO WIN THE GAME. That should be our goal. Now obviously it’s likely not to happen but we have to TRY.
Yep. We put real cover backs on their tight ends, go 1:1 with their WRs (cause our DBs rock) and let our LBs focus 100% on pass rush and run defense. I'm not a coach, never played one on TV and didn't sleep in a Holiday-Inn Express last night. But that's what I'd do to win! ;)

bobongo

Helluva Engineer
Yep. We put real cover backs on their tight ends, go 1:1 with their WRs (cause our DBs rock) and let our LBs focus 100% on pass rush and run defense. I'm not a coach, never played one on TV and didn't sleep in a Holiday-Inn Express last night. But that's what I'd do to win! ;)
Pull out all the stops. Pedal to the metal from kickoff until the clock hits 00:00.