GAMEDAY!!!!!!!!!!!

ClydeBrick

Ramblin' Wreck
Brothers and sisters, it is Gameday!

The season is winding down, er . . . well . . . ummm . . . the season will be over officially soon and then we can get on toward what we GT fans sometimes seem to do best; argue about stuff amongst ourselves. And this off season is shaping up to be a doozie. Maybe the roundball guys will distract us from our football woes.

But before we can start that, we have 120 minutes of football left to play, sixty of which happens this afternoon. As long as our players are out there giving what they have for the Institute I'm going to do my part as a fan; tune in and watch. Enjoy the individual performances and the notable plays. Resist the periodic temptation to throw something at my TV. Most of us have been a GT fans for a long time and we have been here before. Keeping a stiff upper lip is as much a part of being a Tech fan as hauling your butt up Freshman Hill for an 8AM calc class.

So get up and get your gold on. You have lots of time to get you chores done and get prepared for the game. Just remember to stock up so you don't run out. At least you will be warm and comfy on your couch and our TV masters are making it easy on us as we are on The Deuce (at least in Atlanta). If you are making the trip to Chapel Hill; bless you and dress warm as the chilly afternoon will get cold quickly as the sun dips below the horizon around gametime.

Friends, it's Gameday.

Toe meets leather at 5:30

GO JACKETS!

GIVE 'EM HELL TECH!

STING 'EM

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
GT GAMEDAY.jpg

steebu

Ramblin' Wreck
Encuentre las interwebs y luego véalas en la opción en línea de ESPN

(In all honesty I had Google translate for me 😁)

El hooray para sportsurge.net!

(in all honesty, I didn’t use google translate :))

Stupid yttv doesn’t work, even if vpn is turned on. But whatevs, I have 3 diff games open!