GAMEDAY!!!!!!!!

ClydeBrick

Ramblin' Wreck
Brothers and sisters, it is Gameday!

Today the Yellow Jackets are taking it on the road to Tallahassee to take on F$U. Two programs in the middle of a season that has been both hopeful and frustrating for both fanbases - but I think that we have the edge in frustration, especially given our recent history and our last game.

But it is Saturday, down South in the Fall and there is only one thing we can do; get ready to cheer on the Brave and Bold. So get up and get your gold on. Head out to the store and stock up on your favorite adult beverage. You will barely have enough time for anything this morning as we have our first Nooner of 2022 (how did that happen?). Thank God it is an away game and all most of us have to do is to get to our favorite big screen that has the ACCN. Those of us that have made the trip to be there in person; thank you for your service and dress lightly as is looks to be a relatively warm afternoon.

Our last trip to Doak Campbell went well. Get out your lucky hat/socks/underwear or any other talisman you have, sit in the same spot, eat the same lunch - whatever it takes (it will only be weird if it doesn't work). Even the team is pitching in by wearing the same G/W/B combo to try to get that 2020 win mojo working for us again today. I also hope that Mr. Miyagi has been in the training room using his powers on Sims this week.

It's Gameday folks.

Toe meets leather at noon.

GO JACKETS!!!

GIVE 'EM HELL TECH!!

BUST THEIR A$$!

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
JACKETS!!!!!

Sting 'em Tech.

Got up this morning to the classic riffs of Boston. Gonna be a good day.

We were massive underdogs to Pitt too. While I don't think lightning will strike twice, you never know. I expect we'll play hard and well on D, ST has been looking up in all phases. Just that pesky O thing.

I'll LMAO if Sims starts (I really doubt he plays but still would be very good since it means he's close to 100%. Regardless I want to see the backups ;):chicken: )

85Escape

Helluva Engineer
Got up this morning to the classic riffs of Boston. Gonna be a good day.

We were massive underdogs to Pitt too. While I don't think lightning will strike twice, you never know. I expect we'll play hard and well on D, ST has been looking up in all phases. Just that pesky O thing.
Then it is more than a feeling!

What's The Good Word!?

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
GT GAMEDAY.jpg

MacJacket

Helluva Engineer
Sims is supposedly dressed but only available in the event of emergency. My guess is Gibson gets the start with a very short leash or alternates with Pyron.