GAMEDAY!!!!!!

ClydeBrick

Ramblin' Wreck
Brothers and sisters it is Gameday!

A perfect football day is brewing; no chance of rain, mostly sunny, low seventies, pretty good breeze, Homecoming and a mid-afternoon kick.

Add in the performance of the Jackets last weekend and it is truly great to be a fuzzy bee!

Get up and get your gold on, get hype and get on down to Grant Field. The new era started last week and we are 1-0. Tickets are available and the AA needs the money. Too far away? Get your chores done and fire up the grill & tailgate at home, then get that TV tuned into Bally or E$PN or whatever stream you can find. Then we can all join in as we cheer the Brave and Bold as they take the next step in this season.

I can almost hear it right now, echoing in the stadium; YELLOW . . . JACKETS . . . YELLOW . . . JACKETS . . . YELLOW . . . JACKETS

IT'S GAMEDAY!

Toe meets leather at 4:00PM

GO JACKETS!!!

GIVE 'EM HELL TECH!!

BUST THEIR A$$!

Adadu

Helluva Engineer
Tech is winning today. If they make the corrections, this is a good team. I will lose is if I see Jeff stare down another receiver though.

GTpdm

Helluva Engineer
It‘s homecoming! Get up off your butt, go to the game, and cheer on the Yellow Jackets!

1FEE131F-E5BE-426E-B63C-95352871FE28.jpeg

SandySpringsJacket

Jolly Good Fellow
Brothers and sisters it is Gameday!

A perfect football day is brewing; no chance of rain, mostly sunny, low seventies, pretty good breeze, Homecoming and a mid-afternoon kick.

Add in the performance of the Jackets last weekend and it is truly great to be a fuzzy bee!

Get up and get your gold on, get hype and get on down to Grant Field. The new era started last week and we are 1-0. Tickets are available and the AA needs the money. Too far away? Get your chores done and fire up the grill & tailgate at home, then get that TV tuned into Bally or E$PN or whatever stream you can find. Then we can all join in as we cheer the Brave and Bold as they take the next step in this season.

I can almost hear it right now, echoing in the stadium; YELLOW . . . JACKETS . . . YELLOW . . . JACKETS . . . YELLOW . . . JACKETS

IT'S GAMEDAY!

Toe meets leather at 4:00PM

GO JACKETS!!!

GIVE 'EM HELL TECH!!

BUST THEIR A$$!
I’ll be there early and ready to cheer on the white and gold!

AlabamaBuzz

Helluva Engineer
Go Jackets!!

Still confused on if I can see the game on streaming without signing up for a free trial of a new service?

It shows when I research that the game is being broadcase by Charter Sports South and ESPN 3, but of course, it will probably be blacked out in some areas. Is there a way to see the blackout map?