GAMEDAY!!!!

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
We are 30th in the nation in talent. UCF is 34. They pull in a LOT of talent from the portal.

And they are at home. So it'll come down to coaching.

Against my better judgement, I'll watch the first part of the game and record the rest since we are going out. Wish I were there for the tailgate though; that was the best part of last week's game experience. We all love Tech in our own peculiar ways, so just enjoy what we can.

We started off good against Clemson, bad against WCU and never against Ole Miss. No telling what the evening will bring.

Augusta_Jacket

Staff member
And they are at home. So it'll come down to coaching.

Against my better judgement, I'll watch the first part of the game and record the rest since we are going out. Wish I were there for the tailgate though; that was the best part of last week's game experience. We all love Tech in our own peculiar ways, so just enjoy what we can.

We started off good against Clemson, bad against WCU and never against Ole Miss. No telling what the evening will bring.

My only caveat to this is that UCF gets most of its high talent players from the portal. They have two 5* and eleven 4* (per 247) and all but one of the 4*s was a transfer from another P5 school. Typically, with the exception of QBs (who often are looking for a starting gig), transfers haven't always played up to the initial talent rating they were assigned in HS. That being said, we are also chock full of portal upgrades ourself, so it could be a dead heat in talent between us.

Last edited:

☠CaptainBuzz☠

Jolly Good Fellow
Here we are. The Tech faithful. It’s game day!
4AC62A45-9421-443E-9171-E874ED12F573.gif

Sarrick

Ramblin' Wreck
I think he's trying to say, no one is around him within 10 yards pre-game. I guess GT33 is at the game.

GTThor

Jolly Good Fellow
I was going to post earlier that we look better. Some obvious issues seem to be addressed.
Then there’s another blocked punt.

I was hoping. Looking for the good. They just won’t let me!

wvGT11

Helluva Engineer
Inexcusable at this point. It's definitely on our special teams coaching and on collins for not fixing this. We're on track to set a really bad record