GAMEDAY!!!

ClydeBrick

Ramblin' Wreck
Brothers and sisters it is Gameday!

It's going to be a beautiful late summer day with plenty of sunshine with a high in the low 80's. A little extra time to get yourself down to Grant Field and setup a tailgate and prepare yourself for the game.

Ole Miss is coming to town, something Dodd didn't much care for so this is only the fifth time ever that GT has played Ole Miss, with Dodd winning both of his games and Carson and Johnson not. I guess the novelty of it convinced our TV masters to put this one on ABC - so those of us that can't make it to campus should have an easier time of getting the game on your favorite big screen.

So get up and get your gold on; its Gameday and the Brave and Bold need your support to take that next step forward. Come on man, it what most of us would want; it's like were back in the $EC for a week. So get some hype and get ready. IT'S GAMEDAY AND YOU ARE A FAN!

GOOOOOOOO JAAACKEEEEETS!!!!!

Toe meets leather at 3:30PM

GO JACKETS!

GIVE 'EM HELL TECH!

BUST THEIR A$$

randerto

Jolly Good Fellow

It's going to be a beautiful late summer day with plenty of sunshine with a high in the low 80's. A little extra time to get yourself down to Grant Field and setup a tailgate and prepare yourself for the game.

Ole Miss is coming to town, something Dodd didn't much care for so this is only the fifth time ever that GT has played Ole Miss, with Dodd winning both of his games and Carson and Johnson not. I guess the novelty of it convinced our TV masters to put this one on ABC - so those of us that can't make it to campus should have an easier time of getting the game on your favorite big screen.

So get up and get your gold on; its Gameday and the Brave and Bold need your support to take that next step forward. Come on man, it what most of us would want; it's like were back in the $EC for a week. So get some hype and get ready. IT'S GAMEDAY AND YOU ARE A FAN!

GO JACKETS!

GIVE 'EM HELL TECH!

BUST THEIR A$$
On my way down to set things up in one hour...!

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
GT GAMEDAY.jpg

GTBlaze

Banned

GO JACKETS!

GIVE 'EM HELL TECH!

BUST THEIR A$$
Wow.. I just realized the game is on ABC - not on Jefferson Pilot on ACC Network + extra hidden on channel 100097 on my cable box!

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
I'm not anticipating 55,000 but I think it's going to be a great environment today. I'm personally more up for this game than I've been in a while and it's stunning weather in the A for the game. Pastner got some very important '23/'24 recruits on campus for this weekend so I'm guessing there's some chatter at GTAA that this is going to be a big one. Hope the students turn out.

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Lets do this today. First time in 4 years Ill be at a GT football game.

Beautiful weather and a lot of good friends to hang with.

Let's find out what progress has been made this year.
Me too…I am here with my old GT buddies for the first time since’19. I am expecting a good crowd, perfect weather and a great game. For whatever reason I think we can play with Ole Miss. my Ole Miss neighbors and acquaintances are even unsure about who and what they have this year.

Go Jackeeettttttts!!!!!

GT33

Helluva Engineer
I'm not anticipating 55,000 but I think it's going to be a great environment today. I'm personally more up for this game than I've been in a while and it's stunning weather in the A for the game. Pastner got some very important '23/'24 recruits on campus for this weekend so I'm guessing there's some chatter at GTAA that this is going to be a big one. Hope the students turn out.
My whole crowd is here. This is a winnable game and I'm hopeful we execute as expected. Time for our first winning streak since we ripped off 4IAR in Oct/Nov 2018.