GAMEDAY!!

ClydeBrick

Ramblin' Wreck
Brothers and sisters, it is Gameday!

Get up and get your gold on, it's time to head down to Grant Field, wait - what? Another night game? Against an FCS opponent? In September? You gotta be kidding me.

Well then, it appears that you have plenty of time to get your youth sports and chores out of the way - then it will be time to head down to Grant Field and prepare yourself for the experience to come. Dress appropriately as it looks like it will be a little damp. For those of us too far away, the game could be a little challenging to find on your bigscreen as streaming seems to be the only way this week. If you are close by, the good news is that there are plenty of inexpensive tickets available so if you are close by come on down and see the Brave and Bold in person and take in the traditional pregame festivities as they all seem to be happening again for the first time in a few years.

Come on - you know you want to. A little liquid sunshine never hurt. It will be fun. What's the wor. . . - never mind that, it's your team, it's football season and who really wants to watch UF vs. Kentucky? IT'S GAMEDAY DANGIT.

Toe meets leather at 7:00PM

GO JACKETS!

GIVE 'EM HELL TECH!

BUST THEIR A$$

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
GT GAMEDAY.jpg

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Getting ready for the game:buzz:

I just started Sling back up. Getting more expensive ($35 Orange + $11 Sports Extra per month) ..... but I'll cancel after football season and start back up for baseball season.

I like our chances today :)

College Game Day coming on. Fun to have CFB back.

Last edited:

MidtownJacket

Staff member
Give ‘em Hell, Tech!

Love the sensibility of this message @ClydeBrick iy doesn’t get much more elementary than that! This is our house. This is our team. This is our city. Let’s go get that victory!!

🐝