Gameday!!!!!!!!!!!!

JVTGT

Georgia Tech Fan
So what are the options for the program after this. Coordinators refuse to literally try anything. Players look like they don’t care for what they’re doing. Some kind of change needs to be made.

year_of_the_swarm

Jolly Good Fellow
Option 1: Fire the coordinators and bring in new blood on offense and defense. Those recommendations were made in another thread.
Option 2: Keep the staff in place and see if you can get a bunch of talent in recruiting and in the portal this year and improve as is
Option 3: Fire Collins and start all over

wvGT11

Helluva Engineer
Option 1: Fire the coordinators and bring in new blood on offense and defense. Those recommendations were made in another thread.
Option 2: Keep the staff in place and see if you can get a bunch of talent in recruiting and in the portal this year and improve as is
Option 3: Fire Collins and start all over
Pretty sure Collins isn't going anywhere for another year, likely new coordinators . If that doesn't fix the issues then Collins is done

Tadams6599

Jolly Good Fellow
I see improvement. If improvement means letting a slow tightend run past your whole defense untouched. Why do we not blitz no pressure on the qb the most vanilla offense and defense I honestly feel bad for our players having such terrible coaches

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
I just turned on the game and watched a big lumbering Georgia tight end run through our secondary like a hot knife through butter. At least 4 defenders should have had an angle on him but no one put a hand on him. I immediately turned the TV off.

What is wrong with our team!!?

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
I am so angry with myself for turning on the TV to see what the score was. That one play I saw from Georgia’s tight end has made me angrier than anything I’ve ever seen watching Tech football.

😡 I am so p1$$ed! May take me a few hours to get over this. 🤬

chunt42316

Georgia Tech Fan
GA had no starters on defense out there to stall that drive. This is nobody's fault but TStand's. He's the one that hired this middle school staff.

gtphd

Jolly Good Fellow
I am so angry with myself for turning on the TV to see what the score was. That one play I saw from Georgia’s tight end has made me angrier than anything I’ve ever seen watching Tech football.

😡 I am so p1$$ed! May take me a few hours to get over this. 🤬
Just accept that we pay Collins $3M per year to be the worst team in the P5. We used to fire coaches for 7-5. Now we give them another year for 3-9. That's what we've become.