Gameday!!!!!!!!!!

ClydeBrick

Ramblin' Wreck
Bothers and sisters it is Gameday!

On what is shaping up to be an excellent example of Football Weather, the BC Eagles have come to the Flats. The Jackets have had only slightly better luck than the Eagles in the ACC; the Eagles had a four game slide before picking up a W against VPISU after a 4-0 OOC start. What does all that mean? To be honest, I don't know and neither do the bookmakers as GT is favored by 2 even though BC has their QB1 back. Odder still is that we got a middle slot game when we are at home - suits me fine, gives me a chance to fellowship with some friends and and family on campus on a crisp Fall day (stop by in W21 after noon).

So get up and get your gold on. Lay in some extra antifreeze and head down to campus and set up your tailgate - or get your chores done and find that easy chair (hopefully you will be able to get the game on a RSN) - and get ready to cheer on the Brave and Bold. It's GT football, you're a fan and its Gameday!

Toe meets leather at 3:30

GO JACKETS!

GIVE 'EM HELL TECH!

BUST THEIR A$$

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer
Bothers and sisters it is Gameday!

On what is shaping up to be an excellent example of Football Weather, the BC Eagles have come to the Flats. The Jackets have had only slightly better luck than the Eagles in the ACC; the Eagles had a four game slide before picking up a W against VPISU after a 4-0 OOC start. What does all that mean? To be honest, I don't know and neither do the bookmakers as GT is favored by 2 even though BC has their QB1 back. Odder still is that we got a middle slot game when we are at home - suits me fine, gives me a chance to fellowship with some friends and and family on campus on a crisp Fall day (stop by in W21 after noon).

So get up and get your gold on. Lay in some extra antifreeze and head down to campus and set up your tailgate - or get your chores done and find that easy chair (hopefully you will be able to get the game on a RSN) - and get ready to cheer on the Brave and Bold. It's GT football, you're a fan and its Gameday!

Toe meets leather at 3:30

GO JACKETS!

GIVE 'EM HELL TECH!

BUST THEIR A$$
YELLOW!!!!!!!!!

slugboy

Staff member
So how do I watch this one? I haven’t been able to watch a Tech game on TV for a month.
Evergreen question.

If you’re watching at home, it’s the lottery of who your broadcast provider is. I do miss the old Raycom/Lincoln Financial days where the local Channel 69 was an option, even though the play by play and color commentary was suspect at best. I think they read the depth charts the morning of the game. “That person making the tackle is a linebacker. He’s a complete werewolf”.

Today, it’s Bally/Sinclair/Fox, so I hope you have the right TV provider (I think just ATT). It’s the Bally Sports Southeast channel, which was accidentally broadcasting fishing on a previous game. If you’re from out of state, you might be able to ESPN+ the game.

The unexpected secret of TV streaming is that it’s rapidly getting more convenient to drive into town, find parking, and get a seat in the upper deck compared to spending 90 minutes on hold with CableTown ™️

Options were written up by the young’uns at

gtphd

Jolly Good Fellow
The unexpected secret of TV streaming is that it’s rapidly getting more convenient to drive into town, find parking, and get a seat in the upper deck compared to spending 90 minutes on hold with CableTown
Which is great unless you have a medical condition that makes death from Covid a real possibility.

The problem is the use of Regional Fox and ACCN. Very few have both. This is a real failure on the part of the ACC.

slugboy

Staff member
Which is great unless you have a medical condition that makes death from Covid a real possibility.

The problem is the use of Regional Fox and ACCN. Very few have both. This is a real failure on the part of the ACC.
Regional Fox/Bally/Sinclair is burning a lot of teams—the Braves, Atlanta United, etc. Raycom selling their rights to the RSNs burned the ACC worse that most other conferences.

wvGT11

Helluva Engineer
Just win today, that's all I care about. Tired of losing. Let's see what Yates does for us today and hopefully our D shows up

gtphd

Jolly Good Fellow
Regional Fox/Bally/Sinclair is burning a lot of teams—the Braves, Atlanta United, etc. Raycom selling their rights to the RSNs burned the ACC worse that most other conferences.
Can't watch the Braves for the same reason. I sent a note to the Braves complaining. They responded for how to sign up with Comcast to get Bally's Sports South.

Animal02

Banned
Evergreen question.

If you’re watching at home, it’s the lottery of who your broadcast provider is. I do miss the old Raycom/Lincoln Financial days where the local Channel 69 was an option, even though the play by play and color commentary was suspect at best. I think they read the depth charts the morning of the game. “That person making the tackle is a linebacker. He’s a complete werewolf”.

Today, it’s Bally/Sinclair/Fox, so I hope you have the right TV provider (I think just ATT). It’s the Bally Sports Southeast channel, which was accidentally broadcasting fishing on a previous game. If you’re from out of state, you might be able to ESPN+ the game.

The unexpected secret of TV streaming is that it’s rapidly getting more convenient to drive into town, find parking, and get a seat in the upper deck compared to spending 90 minutes on hold with CableTown ™️

Options were written up by the young’uns at
I miss the old days of every game being on ESPN3.