Gameday!!!!!!!!!

ClydeBrick

Ramblin' Wreck
Brothers and sisters, it is Gameday!

I know, I know. A perplexing season so far for sure. It seems that if it weren't for bad luck, GT would not have any luck at all. Here we are with three wins with only four games remaining and it seems that things will only get worse the rest of the way.

Now for some good news; the weather in your living room will be perfect (good even for those brave souls traveling to Miami). No traffic. No lines in the restroom. Cheap eats in your kitchen and all the beer you want in your fridge. We have the early slot (shocker!) so you can move on to other activities (or games). And hey, the Braves won, so we have that going for us.

You are a Georgia Tech fan, a college football fan and it is a Saturday in November - are you really gonna go rake leaves? (it's too windy and too cold anyway) GT found a win in Miami Gardens the last time, and this isn't the NFL, anything can happen.

So get up, get your gold on. Figure out if you can get a cooperative RSN on your tv and get ready to cheer on the Brave and Bold from the comfort of your east chair. It's GAMEDAY!

Toe meets leather at 12:30

GO JACKETS!

GIVE 'EM HELL TECH!

BUST THEIR A$$

MidtownJacket

Staff member

I know, I know. A perplexing season so far for sure. It seems that if it weren't for bad luck, GT would not have any luck at all. Here we are with three wins with only four games remaining and it seems that things will only get worse the rest of the way.

Now for some good news; the weather in your living room will be perfect (good even for those brave souls traveling to Miami). No traffic. No lines in the restroom. Cheap eats in your kitchen and all the beer you want in your fridge. We have the early slot (shocker!) so you can move on to other activities (or games). And hey, the Braves won, so we have that going for us.

You are a Georgia Tech fan, a college football fan and it is a Saturday in November - are you really gonna go rake leaves? (it's too windy and too cold anyway) GT found a win in Miami Gardens the last time, and this isn't the NFL, anything can happen.

So get up, get your gold on. Figure out if you can get a cooperative RSN on your tv and get ready to cheer on the Brave and Bold from the comfort of your east chair. It's GAMEDAY!

GO JACKETS!

GIVE 'EM HELL TECH!

BUST THEIR A$$
Yes sir, yes sir it is!

Give ‘em Hell, Tech!

Last edited:

Jimd99

Georgia Tech Fan

GO JACKETS!

GIVE 'EM HELL TECH!

BUST THEIR A$$
Well said. I'm in.......GO JACKETS!

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
I love Gamedays!!!!!!!! and your Gameday kickoff posts!!!. I ran the numbers. The greatest % of our wins occur on Gamedays vs. any other day of the week and this factoid transcends coaches and eras. Knowing this, I am putting some money down (not "a" money down which is a different thing altogether) on my beloved yellow britches.

YYYEEEEELLLLLOOOOWWWWWWW!

GT33

Helluva Engineer
I'm on the road and hope I get lucky enough to watch. It's hard to be a GT fan right now with us on the wrong track and no fix in sight, but I'm never missed watching a game wire to wire there was ever a chance of me watching and that includes being in some of the most remote corners of the world and finding a random bar with the GT game on. I've been as far away as roughly 10,800 miles away from campus and watched a game. I challenge anyone to beat that. Would be awesome if there was.

GTpdm

Helluva Engineer
Get up and get going to be ready for Kick off.

Go Jackets.
895F7A03-49E2-4E52-A823-5ED13AD97D4C.jpeg

wvGT11

Helluva Engineer
After the high of this week's Braves celebration, I'm having a hard time wanting to watch the game today. Hopefully good Tech shows up today, hopefully our Defence isn't swiss cheese. Just want to see a clean game today

Yaller Jacket

Ramblin' Wreck
I appreciate this encouraging, upbeat post, Clyde. I can't believe that I will be listening to Tech on the radio like it's 40 years ago, but that's the hand I'm dealt.

I have no hope for a win and fear a rout. But then I was about the same way versus UNC.

There are two bright spots. One is Sean Bedford's commentary. He is really, really good and at times can be pretty frank about what he is seeing. The other thing is the chat on this board. Being connected sorta makes you feel like you are watching (or listening) with a room full of friends.

TooTall

Helluva Engineer
Will miss the live broadcast because throwing my mom a surprise 70th birthday! Will pick up the cheering during the dvr watch later today.
GIFs20193268227.gif

wesgt123

Helluva Engineer
I’m here again. I really want this win. But I really hate Miami slightly less than uga. They’re almost even for me. I would love nothing more than for our boys to dominate these thugs

ramblin_man

Helluva Engineer
On RSN again? So this makes the third game in a row that I can’t watch.

ACC is shooting themselves in the foot with the RSN/ACCN split when very few people get both.
This is terrible! I agree. Looking for suggestions on how to watch it on the web? I would need some detailed directions if someone doesn’t mind. Hate missing games due to their “bootleg” coverage. I had seen people talking about watching it on YouTube but I didn’t have much luck with it last week. I am in Augusta, GA.

rfjeff9

Jolly Good Fellow
On RSN again? So this makes the third game in a row that I can’t watch.

ACC is shooting themselves in the foot with the RSN/ACCN split when very few people get both.

After watching the last two games, I’d almost trade places with you, I wish you had watched it on my TV, and I was the one that couldn’t get the game.

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
After watching the last two games, I’d almost trade places with you, I wish you had watched it on my TV, and I was the one that couldn’t get the game.
I get that the last two games weren't good but this one has not been played yet and the games are independent events (or they seem to be anyway in the ACC). Now, if we were to lose this game, THEN I'll be like the following cat. But not until then.

giphy.gif