Gameday!!!!!!!!

ClydeBrick

Ramblin' Wreck
Brothers and sisters it is Gameday!

No lazy day today, get up and get your gold on and head down to campus for a damp & cool Homecoming. Then get ready to cheer on the Brave and Bold as Vipisu comes to Grant Field.

*checks season-to-now results* Looks like we are due for a W today based on how things have progressed so far, so come on in. Tickets are available - hit me up, I might have one or two for you. It's not gonna rain;) and its GAMEDAY!

If you can't make it to campus, the regional sports networks or ESPN3 has what you need for your favorite big screen.

Toe meets leather at Noon

GO JACKETS!

GIVE 'EM HELL TECH!

BUST THEIR A$$

Go Braves too!!

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
JJJJJJJJAAAAACCCKKKKKEEEETTTTSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's damp, cool fall day. No golf today but got the Jackets on OCHO^3 or whatever channel they might be on. I cooked a pot of chili Colorado last night for our gameday get together and let it sit. I may have to give up cooking as a hobby. It's a masterpiece if I do say so myself. It's a large pot so y'all can come too. However it is strictly BYOB. I am getting that sort of itchy, tingling sensation in my feet, coccyx and ears that I get everytime (the real) Tech wins. So I am guaranteeing a victory today ladies and gentlemen. Call your bookies and go ahead and light the victory cigars.

UgaBlows

Helluva Engineer
JJJJJJJJAAAAACCCKKKKKEEEETTTTSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's damp, cool fall day. No golf today but got the Jackets on OCHO^3 or whatever channel they might be on. I cooked a pot of chili Colorado last night for our gameday get together and let it sit. I may have to give up cooking as a hobby. It's a masterpiece if I do say so myself. It's a large pot so y'all can come too. However it is strictly BYOB. I am getting that sort of itchy, tingling sensation in my feet, coccyx and ears that I get everytime (the real) Tech wins. So I am guaranteeing a victory today ladies and gentlemen. Call your bookies and go ahead and light the victory cigars.
Hell Yes!

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I'm not optimistic but hopeful. (@bobongo tm)

Getting the game on TV may be an adventure as it's ESPN3 and not being televised locally in Hampton Roads Va. May have to use the VPN set to Seattle ..... beautiful day to enjoy here.

Sting 'em Tech.

wvGT11

Helluva Engineer
Hope we have the right cleats today, gonna be a chilly wet game. Hopefully our defense is resolved !