Gameday !!!!!!!

ClydeBrick

Ramblin' Wreck
Brothers and sisters it is Gameday!

On what looks to be a cool Fall evening, the Yellow Jackets are on the road in Charlottesville to take on the UVa 'Hoos. We get all day to get chores done, go to some youth sports games and pick up some refreshments. Then it will be time to cheer on the Brave and Bold as they take the next step in the 2021 campaign. During the game I will raise a glass in honor of those who have traveled to this most inhospitable place for our team. Based on the Transitive Property of Football, this should be an interesting game for us.

Reading about all of the issues some folks are having with the RSNs, maybe having it on the ACCN will help out some of us, for us unfortunate Xfinity customers - we will have to do what is necessary to see the game.

I hope you slept in and are refreshed - now get up and get your gold on, take care of your business on this beautiful Fall day and get back to the big screen ITS GAMEDAY!

Toe meets leather at 7:30

GO JACKETS!

GIVE 'EM HELL TECH!

BUST THEIR A$$

Go Braves too!! (figures the Astros would win and screw up the time slots)

TooTall

Helluva Engineer
THWg.jpg

RamblinRed

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I'm definitely in that same place of hopeful but not confident about tonight. I'm just happy it is a night game since I have a family get together (first time since COVID started i'll see my brother) this afternoon but will be back to watch the game tonight.

wesgt123

Helluva Engineer
I'm definitely in that same place of hopeful but not confident about tonight. I'm just happy it is a night game since I have a family get together (first time since COVID started i'll see my brother) this afternoon but will be back to watch the game tonight.
It’s that pre-game excitement where for a few moments you believe anything can happen.

wvGT11

Helluva Engineer
Gonna be a tough night flipping between the Tech game and the Braves game . Hopefully good tech shows up. Gonna be a tough game, but it's winnable of we show up strong

Oakland

Helluva Engineer
I hope this doesn't come across wrong with true respect to our military, but this game is like our own Midway Island. This could be the turning point. We really need to get a victory in more ways than one. A win could ignite the fan base and show the ACC that Tech is inching it's way back.