Gameday!!!!!

ClydeBrick

Ramblin' Wreck
Brothers and sisters it is Gameday!

The boys were definitely hyped to plaid last week. What a roller coaster so far! Today starts the rest of the season and I hope that we are all ready. After last week all I can say is More Please! A complete game on both sides of the ball, beating a ranked team handily - while also dealing with some of the worst officiating I've seen - ah who am I kidding, I watch a lot of ACC games so that stuff happens all the time ;). Excitement that has been missing for a few years and enough to please hopefully everyone.

Lets cheer the Brave and Bold to another thriller at Grant field - ITS GAMEDAY!

So get up and get your gold on get yourself down to campus ASAP (or to your favorite big screen - sorry ACCN again) as there is no time to dawdle - it's Gameday and we got the early slot.

Toe meets leather at Noon

GO JACKETS!

GIVE 'EM HELL TECH!

BUST THEIR A$$

GTSmitty

Georgia Tech Fan
Woohoo! Go Jackets! I am rarely afforded the opportunity to go to a live game but promised my kids we would go this year. I want to take them to yellow jacket alley to see the players walk to the stadium. Can anyone tell me where and when that is?

Kennethshannon20

Jolly Good Fellow
Woohoo! Go Jackets! I am rarely afforded the opportunity to go to a live game but promised my kids we would go this year. I want to take them to yellow jacket alley to see the players walk to the stadium. Can anyone tell me where and when that is?
Sorry for late reply but this os straight form the ramblin wreck site. Hope it helps.

This year, head coach Geoff Collins and the Jackets will begin their pregame walk to Bobby Dodd Stadium at the corner of Fowler Street and Bobby Dodd Way (near the northwest corner of the stadium) and follow Bobby Dodd Way past Callaway Plaza to the team’s stadium entrance, just left (east) of Callaway Plaza.

930am