Gameday!!

ClydeBrick

Ramblin' Wreck
Brothers and sisters, it is Gameday.

Well, after the long offseason the team did not perform as we had hoped in the first game last week. Miscues on the field, on the sideline and in the pressroom have left us all (how shall I put it?) . . . . unsatisfied.

But today is a new day, a day that will begin with a somber remembrance of the events of 20 years ago and then we can all gather at Grant Field or at your favorite big screen for some football.

So get up, say a prayer or have a moment of reflection for those who were lost and what we lost 20 years ago today and in the subsequent years as well. Then get your gold on and get ready to support the Brave and Bold as they take the next step in this season.

Toe meets leather at noon.

GO JACKETS!!

Sorry that it seems like I am phoning it in this time, but after the past week and between the 9/11 anniversary and the book I am reading, The Only Plane in the Sky, I am a little down right now. Nothing a little good football couldn't cure though.

SteamWhistle

Helluva Engineer
Sad that I don’t care. I’ll be there in the Gold and White so I suppose I still care, but it’s definitely not the same.
I just can’t have that attitude. I waited all year for this. Regardless of last weeks outcome. (trust me i’m just as pissed as everyone else) I’m still gonna be excited and nervous, I just can’t replace the feeling I get waking up on a Yellow Jacket gameday.

Buzztheirazz

Helluva Engineer
A win cures all pain.

The posters that came out of the woodwork have the confidence of a school of guppies. We come out firing tomorrow and cover easily.

GTpdm

Helluva Engineer
It’s Game Day, everyone! Get up and get ready for GT Football!

C4591913-C64D-44EE-A562-8157E1C73C5D.jpeg