Gameday!!!!!!!--!!

ClydeBrick

Ramblin' Wreck
Brothers and sisters it is Gameday!

Hey everybody, December football! Well, that would be super exciting for us in any year other than this one - shoot we still have two more ACC games šŸ¤žafter this one. Odder still, this is the end of our opponent's regular season - I guess they did not have any extra games against Bye U added into their schedule.

Get up and get your gold on - its Gameday!

In game two of the second 2020 season, the Yellow Jackets are traveling to Raleigh to play NC State and finish divisional play - completing our one year membership in the Atlantic Division of the ACC. What a strange trip this season has been - at this point every game is a miracle. With all that has occurred I feel blessed to have be able to go to the games that I could and watch the others on TV. None of this was certain back in August.

With the mid afternoon game slot there is time to get some things done around the house and get your at-home, socially distant, tailgate going. Get to your big screen fired-up - unless you are still in the clutches of Xfinity, as the ACCN has this one. If you got Xfinity either pony up for a service that has ACCN or try to find a way to view it on a computer (put your links below). Geez I wish the ACC could get the largest cable company on board - that would probably help the GTAA pay some bills. Worst case, follow along in Chat and listen to Andy on the app.

So today we have another chance to cheer on the Brave and Bold in 2020. Another chance for our fine student athletes to gain in-game experience. Another Gameday.

May all the players, coaches and support staff - and all of us - stay safe and healthy.

Toe meets leather at 4:00PM.

GIVE 'EM HELL TECH!

BUST THEIR ***!

MidtownJacket

Staff member
Brothers and sisters it is Gameday!

Hey everybody, December football! Well, that would be super exciting for us in any year other than this one - shoot we still have two more ACC games šŸ¤žafter this one. Odder still, this is the end of our opponent's regular season - I guess they did not have any extra games against Bye U added into their schedule.

Get up and get your gold on - its Gameday!

In game two of the second 2020 season, the Yellow Jackets are traveling to Raleigh to play NC State and finish divisional play - completing our one year membership in the Atlantic Division of the ACC. What a strange trip this season has been - at this point every game is a miracle. With all that has occurred I feel blessed to have be able to go to the games that I could and watch the others on TV. None of this was certain back in August.

With the mid afternoon game slot there is time to get some things done around the house and get your at-home, socially distant, tailgate going. Get to your big screen fired-up - unless you are still in the clutches of Xfinity, as the ACCN has this one. If you got Xfinity either pony up for a service that has ACCN or try to find a way to view it on a computer (put your links below). Geez I wish the ACC could get the largest cable company on board - that would probably help the GTAA pay some bills. Worst case, follow along in Chat and listen to Andy on the app.

So today we have another chance to cheer on the Brave and Bold in 2020. Another chance for our fine student athletes to gain in-game experience. Another Gameday.

May all the players, coaches and support staff - and all of us - stay safe and healthy.

Toe meets leather at 4:00PM.

GIVE 'EM HELL TECH!

BUST THEIR ***!
Epic as always my friend. Give ā€˜em Hell; Tech!

Pulling for a December Victory to continue the winning streak! Letā€™s go Jackets! šŸ§„ šŸŒŖ

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
GT GAMEDAY (1).jpg

Goatman93

Jolly Good Fellow
I have not kept up with football as much this year but I am watching the game today. Is this really the best quarterback on the roster or is he just having a bad day?

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
I have not kept up with football as much this year but I am watching the game today. Is this really the best quarterback on the roster or is he just having a bad day?
For some reason our receivers are having trouble getting open. When that happens our offense tends to stall.