Gameday!!!!!!!

ClydeBrick

Ramblin' Wreck
Brothers and sisters it is Gameday!

Today the Brave and bold welcome the Irish to Grant Field.

It will be a great day to come out and support these fine young men as they represent the Institute, the very definition of "football weather". Or you can just get to your favorite big screen and easily find the game on ABC. It's a late afternoon kick so you can get your yard cleaned up before you head out or start your grill.

It's Gameday. Get up and get your gold on, it's time to party like it's 1984.

Oh, before I forget, Rudy was offsides.

May all the players, coaches and support staff stay safe and healthy.

Toe meets leather at 3:30PM.

GIVE 'EM HELL JACKETS!

STING 'EM.

augustabuzz

Helluva Engineer
Brothers and sisters it is Gameday!

Today the Brave and bold welcome the Irish to Grant Field.

It will be a great day to come out and support these fine young men as they represent the Institute, the very definition of "football weather". Or you can just get to your favorite big screen and easily find the game on ABC. It's a late afternoon kick so you can get your yard cleaned up before you head out or start your grill.

It's Gameday. Get up and get your gold on, it's time to party like it's 1984.

Oh, before I forget, Rudy was offsides.

May all the players, coaches and support staff stay safe and healthy.

Toe meets leather at 3:30PM.

GIVE 'EM HELL JACKETS!

STING 'EM.
Give' em hell Tech!

TooTall

Helluva Engineer
GIFs20193268227.gif

Deleted member 2897

This isn’t a bunch of catholic school boys who are God’s team. Irish people are a bunch of drunk potato farmers! Beat their green asses! Rudy was offsides! Other things too!

Deleted member 2897

I think the team stayed at the Westin in Buckhead last night. Good sleeping on those big soft Queen mattresses. They’re coming rested and ready. Let’s bust some asses today!

MidtownJacket

Staff member
I have traditionally restrained the response to this storied traditional thread each game week to four words: “Give ‘em Hell; Tech”.

I, like many of you, have been struggling with how to coax a little more fight, and a few more wins out of our team.

Let’s try this:

I’m with this team, win or lose, and I am amped to play a top 5 team, at home, on the flats. Let’s give ‘em Hell boys!

Let’s go Tech.
Let’s go Tech!
Let’s go Tech!