Gameday!!!!

ClydeBrick

Ramblin' Wreck
Brothers and sisters it is Gameday!

The weather will not be ideal. We can't tailgate. There has been quite a bit of growing pains and frustration so far this season. The team is wearing blue. (;))

But; it's Gameday.

Those weather-guys are always wrong (amirite!?!). There's lower-cost hotdogs and BEER in the stadium. CGC and his fine young men have been working hard. Regardless of the uniform, the Brave and Bold will be home at the Flats and we all bleed White and Gold.

IT"S GAMEDAY!

So get up, get your gold on and get to work early so you can leave early - you want to get to Grant Field or your favorite big screen in time. Don't get stuck in traffic and miss out. We're on E$PN so no ACCN. The new LED lights will get to show out when the sun goes down. Get hype, there's football to be played today, it's Gameday!

May all the players, coaches and support staff stay safe and healthy.

Toe meets leather at 7PM.

GO JACKETS!

STING 'EM.

Full disclosure: I have to admit that Fridays are not my favorite for college football. Football is a three-legged stool, of which my favorite leg is college football, but equally important are high school and pro and the stool is best supported when all three legs are equal in length and our television masters are working toward weakening one of the legs with these Friday games.

MidtownJacket

Staff member
The weather will not be ideal. We can't tailgate. There has been quite a bit of growing pains and frustration so far this season. The team is wearing blue. (;))

But; it's Gameday.

Those weather-guys are always wrong (amirite!?!). There's lower-cost hotdogs and BEER in the stadium. CGC and his fine young men have been working hard. Regardless of the uniform, the Brave and Bold will be home at the Flats and we all bleed White and Gold.

IT"S GAMEDAY!

So get up, get your gold on and get to work early so you can leave early - you want to get to Grant Field or your favorite big screen in time. Don't get stuck in traffic and miss out. We're on E$PN so no ACCN. The new LED lights will get to show out when the sun goes down. Get hype, there's football to be played today, it's Gameday!

GO JACKETS!

STING 'EM.

Full disclosure: I have to admit that Fridays are not my favorite for college football. Football is a three-legged stool, of which my favorite leg is college football, but equally important are high school and pro and the stool is best supported when all three legs are equal in length and our television masters are working toward weakening one of the legs with these Friday games.
You’re my hero.
Give ‘em hell; Tech.

But; it's Gameday.

IT"S GAMEDAY!

GO JACKETS!

STING 'EM.

What's the forecast for Atlanta. Rain not expected till Saturday in Augusta

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
GT GAMEDAY (1).jpg

ClydeBrick

Ramblin' Wreck
What's the forecast for Atlanta. Rain not expected till Saturday in Augusta
It has been up and down all week; 20% to 90% chance of rain at the kick. At presstime it was 65%. It is however currently trending downward again.

IIRC, we've had a pretty decent run of home games without rain recently. Our biggest weather issue has been September nooners in the 90s, so I guess some rain would be the football gods balancing out our account.

GT_EE78

Banned
blue shirts,blue pants- just another groin pain as the staff matures.
all will be forgotten with a W,
Go Jackets!

Jerry the Jacket

Helluva Engineer
You know I am glad we are playing but after the first 3 games I have to be honest and say, I am not excited about watching tonight's game. The last 2 games have been very poorly played by our boys. I will watch tonight and I will certainly pull for the Yellow Jackets, just like I have my whole life. I hope we cut down on the mistakes and raise our level of play to the point where the last 10 minutes or so are more about closing out a win than hoping the clock runs out so we don't get further embarrassed.

Go Jackets!

Jacket Forever

Jolly Good Fellow
Geez folks, let's look on the bright side. It's Georgia Tech, it's Friday night, it's FOOTBALL, it's our Yellow Jackets and no matter what uniform color we wear or whether we win or not, we will still be Jackets! Jacket Forever!