Gameday!!!!!!!!!!!!

ClydeBrick

Ramblin' Wreck
Brothers and sisters it is Gameday!

I know, I know.

GT's players are young and have limited experience. The dwags are ranked #4 and GT hasn't even won four games. (yet!)

Once more unto the breach, dear friends once more;
In the offseaon there's nothing so becomes a fan,
As modest stillness and humility.
But when the blast of hateweek blows in our ears,
Then imitate the action of the Yellow Jacket,
Sharpen the stinger, summon up the blood.
Disguise fair nature with hard-favored rage -

ITS GAMEDAY!

Hey, the offseason is almost here and that means no more GT football. So get up, get your gold on and get out to Grant Field if you have tickets or to your favorite big screen if not because the Georgie Bulldwags are coming out for some Clean Old Fashioned Hate.

Get to your seats early and show your appreciation for the seniors who will be playing their last game for the Institute. Then be ready to cheer for the Brave and Bold as toe meets leather at 12:00.

The game's afoot.
Follow your spirit; and upon this charge,
Cry "TO HELL WITH GEORGIA!"

GO JACKETS!!

STING 'EM!!

TooTall

Helluva Engineer
GIFs20193268227.gif

Ramblinwreck07

Jolly Good Fellow
THWG!! It’s been a long season, but I can’t even sleep. It’s like Christmas Eve. There’s nothing better than Clean Old Fashioned Hate. There’s nothing more pure and deep than my hatred of the dwags. We can go 1-11 every year, or 4-8, as long as one of those victories is against that school in Athens, it’s a good season. Logically, I don’t anticipate an upset. But crazier things have happened, and that ball is shaped funny and bounces crazy ways. Come noon, I’ll be convinced we can pull it off. Come noon, I’ll be yelling at every play. Come noon, every dwag buddy of mine is an enemy and can rot in the cesspool. Come noon, it is THWG and nothing else.

Last edited:

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
Can’t sleep. Decided to put the tree up while the fam is a sleep. Rewatched the 2016 game while I did it. I’m ready for tomorrow! Hope the bar with all the Michigan fans is ready for me!
Hard to believe this is the last game of the season. This could be one of the fastest seasons I can remember. Fella like we should still be in September.
I’m two glasses deep and I’m ramblin on. So, To Hell With georgia! And I’ll talk to y’all tomorrow.

GTpdm

Helluva Engineer
A little something to fortify our hearts as we face off against a team who has all of the advantages (deserving none of them):

And tho’ we are not now
That strength that in old days
Moved earth and heaven,
It is what it is; we are
One equal measure of heroic hearts,
Made weak by time and fate
But strong in will,
To strive, to seek, to find,
And not to yield.​

Bust ‘em up, Jackets!

Bogey

Helluva Engineer
Congrats to our coaches and players for fighting hard during this transition year and staying together as a team. It is quite an accomplishment in a 3-8 season. Regardless of the final score today, I know we will do our best to sting these leg humpers. Go Jackets!
8c2cbc61074c1a3a14c5754abe064b30.jpg

Sent from my ASUS_Z01RD using Tapatalk

GTRhino24

GT Athlete
Congrats to our coaches and players for fighting hard during this transition year and staying together as a team. It is quite an accomplishment in a 3-8 season. Regardless of the final score today, I know we will do our best to sting these leg humpers. Go Jackets!
8c2cbc61074c1a3a14c5754abe064b30.jpg

Sent from my ASUS_Z01RD using Tapatalk
There has been no quit in this group all season and I expect they will leave it all of the field today. It wasn’t the results they wanted, but they can change all of that today! Sting em boys!
P.S. This poster was on my wall my whole time at Tech. Wished I still had it.