Gameday!!!!!!

ClydeBrick

Ramblin' Wreck
Brothers and sisters it is Gameday!

Today the Jackets are taking it on the road to play Duke. Some of us may have given up on this season, but last week the offense started to come together. I for one am eager to see what the Brave and Bold have in store for us. College football is my game and Georgia Tech is my team so how can I not be excited?

Fortunately for me, the ACCN is not keeping me from seeing the game.

So get up, get some gold on, get ready, tune it and get fired up. IT'S GAMEDAY.

Toe meets leather at 12:30.

GO JACKETS!

STING 'EM!

Note: Next week I may not be able to start the Gameday Thread at my normal time. I will be beyond the reach of the internet until daylight or even later. So if someone beats me to it, so be it but I will be back for the next one.

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
GT GAMEDAY.jpg

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
Brothers and sisters it is Gameday!

Today the Jackets are taking it on the road to play Duke. Some of us may have given up on this season, but last week the offense started to come together. I for one am eager to see what the Brave and Bold have in store for us. College football is my game and Georgia Tech is my team so how can I not be excited?

Fortunately for me, the ACCN is not keeping me from seeing the game.

So get up, get some gold on, get ready, tune it and get fired up. IT'S GAMEDAY.

Toe meets leather at 12:30.

GO JACKETS!

STING 'EM!

Note: Next week I may not be able to start the Gameday Thread at my normal time. I will be beyond the reach of the internet until daylight or even later. So if someone beats me to it, so be it but I will be back for the next one.
Thanks for the Heads Up!

We'd be worried [emoji3526]