Not open for further replies.

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
1175098_156698864530314_713045380_n.jpg

AlphaBuzz

Georgia Tech Fan
Brothers and sisters it is Gameday!

In what is shaping up to be another hot day on the Flats, The Citadel returns to Grant Field for the first time in 18 years. The Jackets are looking to continue the streak and gain some good in-game experience before going back on the road in a few weeks.

With the early start, tailgating will be at a minimum, but you can get home and still have some of the afternoon to ignore your chores around the house. I am sure that there are plenty of tickets available and the price should be right - so no excuses, come on out and cheer for the Brave and Bold. Too far away? You are in luck as the game isn't in the ACCN this week, so get to your favorite big screen.

So get up, get hype and get your gold on because it's Gameday!

Toe meets leather at 12:30

GO JACKETS!

STING 'EM!!

Where is the game available online? I upgraded to get the ACCN for game one and we aren't on that one and my "guide" system doesn't show the game on any channel. Not a good plan for those of us out of town.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
At walk up MRS MORGAN GETS 4th hug by a morgan . Husband hzs gained backb40 lbs from last seasons battle w C. S ott nicked up in practice on tuesday. Brad is over the downer of no recovery of long existing back disc. Loves working w Coach Key.
20190914_105905.jpg

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
Searcy, TaQuon, Cerge-Henderson and one of the Austins on the sideline for pregame activities

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Typical - gt fan support - 33 minutes before kick off.
Love the discussion about making students stay for whole game.
20190914_120141.jpg

Oldgoldandwhite

Helluva Engineer
Where is the game available online? I upgraded to get the ACCN for game one and we aren't on that one and my "guide" system doesn't show the game on any channel. Not a good plan for those of us out of town.
Check Fox SS, RSN, or your local CW. If you get YouTube TV, it is on there.

DaDodd

Jolly Good Fellow
Why is Lucas taking forever to snap the ball. I get the hard count but after the first two just snap the ball. I thought we were suppose to be a little up tempo on offense.

Status
Not open for further replies.