Gameday!!

ClydeBrick

Ramblin' Wreck
Brothers and sisters, it is Gameday!

Today at Grant Field CGC gets his first home game at the helm of the Ramblin' Wreck and while several things will be different, one thing remains the same; it is our privilege to cheer on the Brave and Bold.

Our television masters have taken pity on us and given us an old-school start time of 2PM, but the weather-gods have said, "Hold my beer." and have provided us with a hot one - at least there is supposed to be a nice breeze. While I plan on enjoying some shade in the upper reaches of the Lower West, I hope that everyone is prepared with sunscreen and the bottle of water we are graciously being allowed to carry in.

It's Gameday! Time to tailgate, fellowship and generally have a good time before strolling over to Grant Field for the 107th home opener.

Gameday - I can't wait to get on campus. If you are in the ATL, come on down - you probably have a pretty good chance of not being able to watch the game on TV (although the Grandmastream was excellent last week). Stop by in W21 before the game and I will buy you a beer.

Don't forget, it's a Whiteout, so get hype, get your white GT gear on and get ready for toe to meet leather, it's GAMEDAY!

GIVE 'EM HELL TECH!

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
GT GAMEDAY.jpg

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Got to the b & n book store to BUY the lite open weave cotton WHITEOUT Tee shirt. Didnt have any 3x so in honor if gt baseball i bought one of theirs. Full cut loose fit. NICE QUALITY I SAW LOTS OF BETTER LOOKING GOLD AND WHITE BUT , OF COURSE SAW THE DREADED.. Wife said When u walk in you see a stand card board cut out of cgc holding a coke while WEARING gt shirt that is ....

Also , they are letting each ticket holder bring in one sealed water bottle.

Per a bull fan the usf freshmen that ran the 2 kick off tds in 18 is now a RB. Yikes, if he gets free.

GO JACKETS!

YellowJacketFan2018

Helluva Engineer
Got to the b & n book store to BUY the lite open weave cotton WHITEOUT Tee shirt. Didnt have any 3x so in honor if gt baseball i bought one of theirs. Full cut loose fit. NICE QUALITY I SAW LOTS OF BETTER LOOKING GOLD AND WHITE BUT , OF COURSE SAW THE DREADED.. Wife said When u walk in you see a stand card board cut out of cgc holding a coke while WEARING gt shirt that is ....

Also , they are letting each ticket holder bring in one sealed water bottle.

Per a bull fan the usf freshmen that ran the 2 kick off tds in 18 is now a RB. Yikes, if he gets free.

GO JACKETS!
Georgia Tech is going to help get Charlie Strong fired as head coach of USF in December by kicking the Bulls arses today:):cool::D:smuggrin: