Gameday!!!!!!!!!

ClydeBrick

Ramblin' Wreck
Brothers and sisters, it is gameday!

The Jackets take it on the road to Chapel Hill to take on the Heels. Get up, get your gold on and get ready for some football.

Two pronged quarterback attack (?). Defense turning it up. ST getting it done. The leaves have turned and things are looking up. It is great to be a Jacket.

Get to your favorite viewing spot and get ready for some Georgia Tech football. Toe meets leather at 12:15.

UP WITH THE WHITE AND GOLD!

GIVE 'EM HELL TECH!

BUST THEIR ***!

MidtownJacket

Staff member
Central time zone is the only real time zone, hate to break it to you.

Yellow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I mean @Milwaukee is right about that #CentralTimeZone kinda life but let’s be real, Gameday starts when @ClydeBrick says it does!

Rocking my white short sleeve hoodie tomorrow and can’t wait to beat UNC[heat].

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Milwaukee

Banned
I mean @Milwaukee is right about that #CentralTimeZone kinda life but let’s be real, Gameday starts when Clyde says it does!

Rocking my white shirt sleeve hoodie tomorrow and can’t wait to beat UNC[heat].

@MidtownJacket has his MIND RIGHT. We started like crap which we all know, but guys we can finish 7-4 or 8-4 which isn't the dumpster fire it seemed just 3 or 4 weeks ago.

Tomorrow's getup: Navy blue Russell GT embroidered windpants, longsleeve white Russell polo, Navy blue and white striped Adidas slides, and White Nike longsleeve pullover for the Costco run early morning.

Yellow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MidtownJacket

Staff member
@MidtownJacket has his MIND RIGHT. We started like crap which we all know, but guys we can finish 7-4 or 8-4 which isn't the dumpster fire it seemed just 3 or 4 weeks ago.

Tomorrow's getup: Navy blue Russell GT embroidered windpants, longsleeve white Russell polo, Navy blue and white striped Adidas slides, and White Nike longsleeve pullover for the Costco run early morning.

Yellow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jackets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
GT GAMEDAY.jpg