Gameday!!!!!!!

GTpdm

Helluva Engineer
...and I’m at my tailgate. All is right with the world.

It is a beautiful Fall morning folks. The drum corps has started up, and the Wreck is parked and ready for the team walkthrough. I can smell breakfast sausage cooking when the wind blows one way, and burgers on the grill when it blows the other way.

I sure have missed this!

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Another game another wedding. I was at one last Friday and we rolled. I have another one today. So here’s to another blowout win! Me at Weddings might be what need to keep winning. This keeps up I’m about to go full on Vince Vaughn and start crashing them until we lose!
With you it's a wedding, with me it's a funeral. Not even family/friend but office politics dictates going because it's the boss's Mother.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Moms player son on the program.
Happy happy.
20181013_095936.jpg

Other players dad in ICU.

Love them all

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Another game another wedding. I was at one last Friday and we rolled. I have another one today. So here’s to another blowout win! Me at Weddings might be what need to keep winning. This keeps up I’m about to go full on Vince Vaughn and start crashing them until we lose!

Take the weddings. I've got a funeral (not mine fortunately) that will have me miss parts of the first half. I still have PTSD from the second half of the Duke game last year which I missed in the air. Left and it was close and landed and we had been emasculated.

With you it's a wedding, with me it's a funeral. Not even family/friend but office politics dictates going because it's the boss's Mother.

Condolences, for us it's a former Episcopal rector. He was close to 90 so no surprise. But really nice guy.

Spent the morning cleaning up tropical storm damage. Thoughts go out to all who have it much worse than we do in Southern Va. We only lost power for 10 hours and so many are going to be without power for a long time.

All I know is that if we lose, I'm going to need a support animal ..... but not this one.......
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/emotio...r-ousted-from-frontier-flight-police-orlando/

lastoption

Georgia Tech Fan
I really like Tre’s interview on pregame. When asked about trying to replicate the Louisville performance again he said something to the effect of the entire team doesn’t travel and we want to give the walk ons and freshman that experience at home because they put in so much work preparing and watching film for scout team purposes etc. I thought that was a really cool observation for him to make given that the question had nothing to do with the scout team guys.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Fall weather is creeping in, and the leaves are turning...which means the offense is a comin'! Defenses will fall along with the leaves on the trees.

When Duke falls, let's gather their pieces and pile them up. Tonight will be a goodnight for a homecoming bonfire....

Last edited:

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
Was at the parade this morning. Spoke to Eddie McShan at the judges booth. I hope he has made peace with GT. The guy could throw a nice ball. Tight and on a line. He is taller than I thought he was back then. He was very gracious and lots of fans taking pictures with him.