Gameday!!!

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
Without that stupid fake punt call Pitt has 17 points. That’s not a bad day for the defense overall. Just crazy play calling and stupid crap like usual. I e never seen so many late hit out of bounds calls that were clearly inbounds.

Oh I won't even get into the "refereeing", like most of what I saw today pitiful. Unnecessary Roughness for hitting a QB clearly in bounds as a runner?????? WTF was that?

Deleted member 2897

I don’t like to name names, but one WR cost us 2 TDS today. 1 was a very catchable pass in the end zone (we ended up with no points on that drive), and he didn’t block his DB on another play - that guy was able to cross the field and save Howard from scoring - we didnt end up scoring on that drive either. You have to make plays.

Jawtek82

Georgia Tech Fan
Given how sorry Pitt is (I don't believe they will win another game this year), I think this program may be as bad as it has been at any time since the Bill Lewis tenure.

Dottie1145

Helluva Engineer
I don’t like to name names, but one WR cost us 2 TDS today. 1 was a very catchable pass in the end zone (we ended up with no points on that drive), and he didn’t block his DB on another play - that guy was able to cross the field and save Howard from scoring - we didnt end up scoring on that drive either. You have to make plays.
Is it the same one that broke off his route which caused an INT?