Gameday!!-!!!!!!!!

ClydeBrick

Ramblin' Wreck
Brothers and sisters it is gameday!

Unbelievable as it may seem, the end of the regular season is nigh. It seems like only a short while ago we were all talking about getting ready for the opener and now, by the time the sun goes down Hate Week will have begun.

For now though, it is Gameday - get your gold on and head to your favorite watching spot and take it in.

The leaves in the yard can wait - it is Gameday!

Today the Brave and Bold take it up to Durham to play outside - and it will not be raining for a change. The weather will actually be perfect, just what the doctor ordered and I can't wait. GAMEDAY!

GO JACKETS!

STING 'EM!

DrJacket

Helluva Engineer
We are up at our house and can't wait to head south for Durham. We'll pretty much make a day of it. I do want to take @MrsDrJacket into Cameron Indoor Stadium. And we'll get in a quick visit with MrsCPJ, whom we so badly miss.

Excited that Gameday is here. Hoping the Jackets will take care of business and head home healthy tonight.

Towaliga

Helluva Engineer
We may have trouble with the crowd noise today. I heard the Starbucks on campus lost power, and the Dookie student leadership council is in an emergency session to figure out what to recommend for the students to do until power (and order) are restored. If they remember that there is a game today, we may have several hundred students show up at the stadium. Of course, they will have to trick them into thinking there’s an outdoor basketball game going on to get them in.

YELLOW..............JACKETS

buzz_wiser©

Helluva Engineer
We are up at our house and can't wait to head south for Durham. We'll pretty much make a day of it. I do want to take @MrsDrJacket into Cameron Indoor Stadium. And we'll get in a quick visit with MrsCPJ, whom we so badly miss.

Excited that Gameday is here. Hoping the Jackets will take care of business and head home healthy tonight.
Safe travels!

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
I have a good feeling about this game. I think we may have turned the corner with our young QB and we make some great leaps forward today!

Go Jackets!
DITTO - really think we put it together. Watching this week and next from family reunion in Texas.
Son's h s football team of smallish players just had their best game on O,D, ST. Players did their job, coaches coached and results in 40-0 defeat of an equally rated team.
Go Jackets-play FAST

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
Well, I got a spot at the bar. Now I'm trying to stay awake during this epic B10 suck fest between Wisconsin and Michigan. People want to say our offense is boring! Watch this game.

GTChE92

Georgia Tech Fan
I'm watching from the couch - by myself. I plan on there being a multitude of "high-five" moments that will not be reciprocated. We need some gamewatching parties in the Savannah/Pooler area. Go Jackets!!