1. Welcome to Georgia Tech Swarm! JOIN US and be a part of the SWARM! GO JACKETS! THWg!

Gameday!!-!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Georgia Tech Football' started by ClydeBrick, Nov 18, 2017.

1. ClydeBrick

ClydeBrick Helluva Engineer

Brothers and sisters it is gameday!

Unbelievable as it may seem, the end of the regular season is nigh. It seems like only a short while ago we were all talking about getting ready for the opener and now, by the time the sun goes down Hate Week will have begun.

For now though, it is Gameday - get your gold on and head to your favorite watching spot and take it in.

The leaves in the yard can wait - it is Gameday!

Today the Brave and Bold take it up to Durham to play outside - and it will not be raining for a change. The weather will actually be perfect, just what the doctor ordered and I can't wait. GAMEDAY!

GO JACKETS!

STING 'EM!

2. DrJacket

DrJacket Helluva Engineer

We are up at our house and can't wait to head south for Durham. We'll pretty much make a day of it. I do want to take @MrsDrJacket into Cameron Indoor Stadium. And we'll get in a quick visit with MrsCPJ, whom we so badly miss.

Excited that Gameday is here. Hoping the Jackets will take care of business and head home healthy tonight.

jwsavhGT, alentrekin, katlong and 6 others like this.
  3. buzz_wiser©

buzz_wiser© Helluva Engineer

Beat the dooookie outta flukie and coach butsniff!!
    Get that W!!!!..
    UP WITH THE WHITE AND GOLD!!

Fight
    Win
    Drink
    Get nekked

GTRX7 and UgaBlows like this.
  4. Yella-Britches

Yella-Britches Jolly Good Fellow

Goooo Jackets!! BEAT Puke!

THWG!!!

5. UgaBlows

UgaBlows Helluva Engineer

Flush the Dookie!

6. Towaliga

Towaliga Helluva Engineer

We may have trouble with the crowd noise today. I heard the Starbucks on campus lost power, and the Dookie student leadership council is in an emergency session to figure out what to recommend for the students to do until power (and order) are restored. If they remember that there is a game today, we may have several hundred students show up at the stadium. Of course, they will have to trick them into thinking there’s an outdoor basketball game going on to get them in.

YELLOW..............JACKETS

7. OldJacketFan

OldJacketFan Helluva Engineer

GO JACKETS!!!!!!!!!!!! STING 'EM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. buzz_wiser©

buzz_wiser© Helluva Engineer

Safe travels!

9. wreckrod

wreckrod Helluva Engineer

Really hoping to see us put together a more complete game today from all three phases. Let's go get this W!

CuseJacket likes this.
  10. RyanS12

RyanS12 Helluva Engineer

I'll be watching from Spartan and Wolverine country. Hopefully I get a good spot at the bar for our game.

CuseJacket likes this.
  11. MikeJackets1967

MikeJackets1967 Helluva Engineer

GO JACKETS STING THE BLUE DEVILS!

OldJacketFan likes this.
  12. BuzzStone

BuzzStone Helluva Engineer

I have a good feeling about this game. I think we may have turned the corner with our young QB and we make some great leaps forward today!

Go Jackets!

katlong likes this.
  13. coldbeer

coldbeer Helluva Engineer

Let's go Jackets!!!! Those of you headed to Durham - please cheer extra loud.

#BeatDuke

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

14. MikeJackets1967

MikeJackets1967 Helluva Engineer

The GT fans are probably going to be the only ones there;)

15. GTNavyNuke

GTNavyNuke Helluva Engineer Featured Member

Have fun y'all, it's gonna be a good day. I'll be watching from a cooler MN.

16. iceeater1969

iceeater1969 Helluva Engineer

DITTO - really think we put it together. Watching this week and next from family reunion in Texas.
    Son's h s football team of smallish players just had their best game on O,D, ST. Players did their job, coaches coached and results in 40-0 defeat of an equally rated team.
    Go Jackets-play FAST

tatertot1, BuzzStone and GTNavyNuke like this.
  17. RyanS12

RyanS12 Helluva Engineer

Well, I got a spot at the bar. Now I'm trying to stay awake during this epic B10 suck fest between Wisconsin and Michigan. People want to say our offense is boring! Watch this game.

OldJacketFan likes this.
  18. GTNavyNuke

GTNavyNuke Helluva Engineer Featured Member

I'm stuck in an airport. ..... pilots seat is stuck back. Last two games I missed ...... UM and UVa. Really hope I see this one .......

19. awbuzz

awbuzz Helluva Engineer

Do your have access yet? Need your eyes on the game!

20. GTChE92

GTChE92 Ramblin' Wreck

I'm watching from the couch - by myself. I plan on there being a multitude of "high-five" moments that will not be reciprocated. We need some gamewatching parties in the Savannah/Pooler area. Go Jackets!!