Gameday!!

ClydeBrick

Ramblin' Wreck
Brothers and sisters it is Gameday!

Today, after the shortest break in recent history, the Brave and Bold are home openning the 104th season at Grant Field.

While Monday's game did not end as we wanted, what we witnessed bodes well for the future at the Flats. So put on some gold and join me at the stadium - or in front of your favorite big screen as we cheer on the Jackets to victory on a sunny - almost Fall-like - afternoon. For those of us that are in Irma's path today, I pray that you have found shelter away from the storm and that you and yours remain safe.

Toe meets leather at 12:30.

GO JACKETS !!

STING 'EM !!

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
GT GAMEDAY.jpg

DrJacket

Helluva Engineer
THWG!

Piss on them dwags! Game Day also means rooting for whoever is playing the dwags.
The DWAGS have crawled into the belly of the beast for a contest against Notre Dame in South Bend. We at our house have already muttered something about how fulfilling it would be for them to have a similar experience to the one we had a couple of years ago up there.

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
Gonna have to settle for the lagged behind watchespn again. Powerhouse Richmond vs Colgate taking over the local channel.

bigsands

Jolly Good Fellow
I respect the talent level of Jax St, but GT needs a business-like win. After a short week, it would be beneficial to get a big enough lead, play some backups, and stay healthy. It gets more difficult from here. Go Tech.

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
The Jax State band sang Rocky Top on their way into their seats in the stadium. Unfortunately only half of our team was on the field for warm-ups to hear it.