Gameday!

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer
Who knew it was possible to lose when you run for 535 yards? That loss hurts like hell, but I'm still feeling optimistic about the year. I don't envy our division opponents DCs right now...they are probably going back to the drawing board on whatever plans they had for us

pbrown520

Ramblin' Wreck
The defense got 5 three and outs and multiple other stops. What killed us was piss poor special teams and turnovers. We had every chance to put this game away and didn't.

The defense didn't show up in the second half at all. But I agree, kicker that is a little better and JJ Green paying attention and GT cruises.

Rock

Ramblin' Wreck
You can have 1000 yards of O. Don't matter.
If you call the same play 20 times, eventually they are gonna stop it.

Rock

Ramblin' Wreck
We tie and our 2 pt attempt is the Play we have run all night. Everyone in the stadium knew what was coming

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
And if we had one fewer death marches and instead scored quickly maybe we wouldn't have needed to kick the FG.

But hey, eating clock only helps us right?
The offense did more than enough to win the game. The killer fumble had nothing to do with scheme, it was a poke out from behind and we didn't have a guy jump on it when it was loose. We won more than our share of close games last year and the odds will even out eventually. We're not good enough on O to overcome poor ST's and D that mails it in the final qtr and OT.