Gameday !!!!!!!!!!!!!

ClydeBrick

Ramblin' Wreck
Brothers and sisters, for the final time in 2016, it is Gameday.

It hardly seems like it has been four months; just a short while ago many of us were talking about plans to travel to Dublin and now plans have been completed (unless you are driving right now) to travel to Jacksonville.

Of course, it hardly seems like it has been four years since a RS Freshman Justin Thomas scored his first TD against Elon at Grant Field. Harrison Butker will have a go at becoming Tech’s all-time leading scorer. My, how time does fly.

Today, Justin Thomas will lead the Brave and Bold for the last time. It has been a special time for us here at The Flats these past four years; Orange Bowl victory, Top 10 finish, Division Champs, two fantastic wins in the Cesspool, and the Miracle on Techwood.

But now, it is Gameday.

Get up, put on some gold and either get to the Gator Bowl or your favorite big screen.

Here is to one more great game, sending the seniors out with a bang.

IT’S GAMEDAY

It is time to turn the Yellow Jackets loose.

GO JACKETS, STING ‘EM!!

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
1175098_156698864530314_713045380_n.jpg

COJacket

Ramblin' Wreck
Brothers and sisters, for the final time in 2016, it is Gameday.

It hardly seems like it has been four months; just a short while ago many of us were talking about plans to travel to Dublin and now plans have been completed (unless you are driving right now) to travel to Jacksonville.

Of course, it hardly seems like it has been four years since a RS Freshman Justin Thomas scored his first TD against Elon at Grant Field. Harrison Butker will have a go at becoming Tech’s all-time leading scorer. My, how time does fly.

Today, Justin Thomas will lead the Brave and Bold for the last time. It has been a special time for us here at The Flats these past four years; Orange Bowl victory, Top 10 finish, Division Champs, two fantastic wins in the Cesspool, and the Miracle on Techwood.

But now, it is Gameday.

Get up, put on some gold and either get to the Gator Bowl or your favorite big screen.

Here is to one more great game, sending the seniors out with a bang.

IT’S GAMEDAY

It is time to turn the Yellow Jackets loose.

GO JACKETS, STING ‘EM!!
Told my better half just a few minutes ago I was surprised the Gameday post had not shown up yet. Said that I could not go to bed until I read it. Thanks for getting this message out there. 10 and half hrs to game time. I have to get up walk the dog, get a good breakfast in me to start drinking at 9 am out here in CO when toe meets leather. So now I will try to get some shut eye with images of JeT hitting the edge and 4th gear taking it to the house; with Mills up the middle for 47 yds after Braun, Freddie clear the way; w Lynch running a wheel route and a perfect thrown ball from JeT; w Gamble destroying the Cats backfield; w the Twins intercepting at least 2 picks; and Qua flying through the air for one more TD. It is going to be a long night. GO JACKETS!!!! THWG!

Lexjacket

Ramblin' Wreck
I won't be there but I'll be watching. It has been a great year for GT football.......

We brought home another Crystal Football.....
upload_2016-12-31_8-37-4.png

We finished the regular season strong......
upload_2016-12-31_8-41-24.png

We stuck another dagger in UGA's gut and twisted it......
upload_2016-12-31_8-48-8.png

Now, let's finish off the SEC and add another bowl trophy to the many we have.......
upload_2016-12-31_8-53-20.png

GO JACKETS!!!!!!