GAMEDAY !!!!!!!!!!!!

ClydeBrick

Ramblin' Wreck
Brothers and sisters it is Gameday!

Before we get started, a little something to get you in the mood; What's the Good Word?:

In the penultimate game of the 2016 season the Brave and Bold are taking it on the road, looking for a victory over the hated dwags. The weather is perfect and the liquor stores are open.

So get up, put on something gold and get to your favorite watching spot or head over to the cesspool, pour yourself a drink and get ready for some Clean, Old-Fashioned Hate.

IT'S GAMEDAY!

GO JACKETS!

STING 'EM!

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
THWG.jpg

DrJacket

Helluva Engineer
We will hope for good 4G, and stream the game as we drive home. Will be agonizing with every down and yelling in our car all the way.

Towaliga

Helluva Engineer
Leaving in about 1 1/2 hours. I got tickets in the middle of the GT parents and fans area (section 103). That way, I minimize the chance of having all cerebral thought processes sucked out of my head by the intellectual equivalent of a Dyson vacuum cleaner I would have been surrounded by if I had sat amongst a fan base that thinks "woof, woof, woof, woof" is a cheer and classic literature at the same time.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Go GT, I applaud those of you going to that cesspool.

Dropping some family off at the ATL on the way home ..... but will watch the first half (at least) with them in the ATL lobby.

To Hell With Georgia.

DrJacket

Helluva Engineer
Gameday app via IMG is streaming beautifully across notthern Fla. From Sanford stadium, MrsCPJ was settled into her seat an hr ago. She reports a smooth night before and a focused team.