GAMEDAY !!!!!!!!!!!

ClydeBrick

Ramblin' Wreck
Brothers and sisters it is Gameday!

Not only that, it is the last chance to see the following Seniors at Grant Field:

Isiah Willis
Justin Thomas
Marcus Allen
Austin McClellan
P.J. Davis
Rod Rook-Chungong
Chase Alford
Freddie Burden
Michael Muns
Ryan Rodwell
Harrison Butker
Patrick Gamble
Francis Kallon

And reportedly, Eason Fromayan

There are some names on that list of players that have given us some of the best highlights in a while here at the Flats (and Blacksburg, Pittsburgh, Raleigh, Athens, Orlando, & Dublin) and I know that they will live on in Tech lore for a long time to come. So as @Whiskey_Clear stated in another thread, if you are within a quick drive of Ma Tech, put on some gold and get on down to Grant Field so you can cheer the Brave and Bold as they take on the Zima sipping (sorry wrong site :whistle: ) UVA Cavaliers. If you are too far away, or stuck under something heavy, get that gold on and find your favorite big-screen.

The dreaded Offseason is nigh. It’s football weather. The Jackets are at home. JT and his fellow student athletes are ready. IT’S GAMEDAY!

GO JACKETS!

STING ‘EM!

buzz_wiser©

Helluva Engineer
GAMMMME DAYYY!!
TO HELL WITH VIRGINIA

UP WITH THE WHITE AND GOLD!

Thankyou to our players who will be participating in their very last home game.
We appreciate your relentless pursuit of bettering yourself day in and day out.

We fans have noticed your hard work and hope that you can carry these great qualities with you through out life

Thankyou also for being great role models for the little ones who are watching yall give it your very best!

BuzzStone

Helluva Engineer
Will be watching from work unfortunately. Would much rather be there cheering from the stands. I hope the crowd makes those seniors proud today.

DrJacket

Helluva Engineer
Our gameday breakfast is in the oven! Cinnamon rolls from Dusty Rhodes' country store in Highlands, NC. are a treat we have each home game. They'll be topped with cream cheese frosting, and served with a ham/cheese omelet.

It's GAMEDAY!

We're holding a family meeting now to determine the schedule. Cats are required to attend, but they do not get a vote. We'll see you all out at Yellow Jacket Alley. @MrsDrJacket is setting a strategy in place whereby she can get to speak with PJ Davis one last time today.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Great to have a beautiful day for football. Have some things to do since gone all week, but a couple coming over for watching the game. Nice and simple.

I haven't figured out my drinking protocol today ..... having a beer for every D stop by GT is foolhardy given UVa's offense. I went back and counted the stops we had against VT and it was 11. For some reason during the game, I only counted to 8....... Maybe we'll do Zima shots (tic) for every good GT D play ........

I have a good feeling about this game, mostly because we have a bowl locked up probably. No game is safe this year in the highly competitive ACC.

stech81

Helluva Engineer
Great to have a beautiful day for football. Have some things to do since gone all week, but a couple coming over for watching the game. Nice and simple.

I haven't figured out my drinking protocol today ..... having a beer for every D stop by GT is foolhardy given UVa's offense. I went back and counted the stops we had against VT and it was 11. For some reason during the game, I only counted to 8....... Maybe we'll do Zima shots (tic) for every good GT D play ........

I have a good feeling about this game, mostly because we have a bowl locked up probably. No game is safe this year in the highly competitive ACC.
After 6 counting gets a little harder. Fix'n to head out to the game let's get number 7 today.

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
1186747_606744836038943_1634887782_n.jpg

DrJacket

Helluva Engineer
PJ's family tailgates 30 feet from us. We occasionally get a chance to share a few words with PJ after the game, when he meets up with them. I'm hoping we get that chance again today.
Mission accomplished after the game. We waited with PJ's family and he eventually came out. We got a couple of nice pictures with him, and had a chance to wish him well.

For those of you not at the game today, they showed a video or live link of our current Tech grad on the space station. He closed it off by doing a zero-gravity flip. It was pretty damn cool. After all, how many schools in the country that field football teams have a history of NASA astronauts, including one who walked on the moon.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
Crowd sucked today btw. Can't be bothered to make noise for the D on 3rd down unless we are ahead. Even then half assed.

At least those showed up, that's something. Student section...out of town already I guess...north stands....maybe 50% empty...east stands....maybe 70% full.

But the energy was awful almost all game, 10% of Tech fans deserve a good program. 90% deserve Rice level of success.