GameDay !!!!!

ClydeBrick

Ramblin' Wreck
Brothers and sisters it is gameday.

Once again the Brave and Bold are stepping out onto the gridiron to represent Georgia Tech. We fans need to do our part by cheering them on and showing our support.

So today let us all set aside our differences about coaches and schemes and remember that the team is made up of young men who decided to come to The Institute to persue an education and to play a game at a level that most of us could only dream of.

So get up. Put on some gold. Get to the stadium (or TV). Get excited. It's Gameday dammit.

GO JACKETS!

BUST THEIR A$$!

Towaliga

Helluva Engineer
I'm so pumped for this game, I've been up since 3:45 this morning ( OK, my dogs had something to do with that). Two buddies and I will be hitting the 5th Street bridge for tailgating around 9 o'clock. St. Richt's streak will end today at Bobby Dodd. My main concern is some "THeU"G fan may try to hold us up at gunpoint to try and raise enough money to get some other THeUG fans out on bail.

GTpdm

Helluva Engineer
Just arrived at my tailgate site. Another beautiful morning (apart from the AC/DC blaring from a nearby frat house). It's a bit brisk right now, and that's a good thing, the way I see it. Should be great weather for the game itself.

Go Jackets!

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
1175098_156698864530314_713045380_n.jpg

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
We are ready to roll. Lite the fuse! Go jackets.
Last year when wevbeat fsu eife and I had come to atl and did the toen on friday so list night ee did it up at dinner, fox , few drinks! No drive up and hurry back to fla forvthis game. See ya at walk up and picture postingvfrom tunnel, sideline seats

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
Last year when wevbeat fsu eife and I had come to atl and did the toen on friday so list night ee did it up at dinner, fox , few drinks! No drive up and hurry back to fla forvthis game. See ya at walk up and picture postingvfrom tunnel, sideline seats
Early bird

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Good walk up crowd, family day, coach lead team and jt last.
Mayor Buttkicker in lead.

Attachments

• 20161001_100435.jpg
    20161001_100435.jpg
    994.7 KB · Views: 25

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Sorry for extra typos
Wife was standing at room door saying I have to get to lucky dodd spot.someone sat in it last week!
She has it.

Attachments

• 20161001_102105.jpg
    20161001_102105.jpg
    877.2 KB · Views: 24