Gameday !

ClydeBrick

Ramblin' Wreck
Brothers and sisters, after the longest offseason in nearly a generarion, it is Gameday.

The Brave and Bold have traveled to a distant land to play their first game ever on foreign soil. CPJ, CTR, their assistants and all the fine young men on the team have worked very hard to prepare themselves for this contest and those to come during the rest of the season. I know that they will offer their best today as they represent The Institute before the world.

For those of us that could not make the game in person this thread is a few hours early. For me though, my heart is with the team in Ireland so it is right on time. This game could not come quickly enough. It is time to turn the Yellow Jackets loose.

GO JACKETS, STING 'EM!!

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
Brothers and sisters, after the longest offseason in nearly a generarion, it is Gameday.

The Brave and Bold have traveled to a distant land to play their first game ever on foreign soil. CPJ, CTR, their assistants and all the fine young men on the team have worked very hard to prepare themselves for this contest and those to come during the rest of the season. I know that they will offer their best today as they represent The Institute before the world.

For those of us that could not make the game in person this thread is a few hours early. For me though, my heart is with the team in Ireland so it is right on time. This game could not come quickly enough. It is time to turn the Yellow Jackets loose.

GO JACKETS, STING 'EM!!
Wait, what? I thought the games was on the 3rd :p

brian22

Jolly Good Fellow
Big Green Egg is heating up. 10 lb pork shoulder ready to go. Bourbon is at the ready. Bring on Saturday.

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Man oh man. I'm glad tomorrow is almost here but I'm getting a major case of butterflies. I'm glad the game is early so I don't have to pace the floor & watch the clock but I sure hate to start cussing & yelling so early. I'm super hyped with the idea of seeing what the guys have accomplished during the off-season but I'm super nervous that the :poop: is going to hit the fan again!

I hate GT football.

I LOVE GEORGIA TECH FOOTBALL.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
Christ. I just sat through 3 hours of Big 10 football. Michigan St looks like $hit. Thank god there's talent waking around the bars in East Lansing if you know what I mean. This is like Christmas for me. I love college football. Hit a $500 parlay Thursday night. Then lost $100 Friday. Charge it to the game. I'll be at a bar at 7 am drinking alone, screaming at the tv and acting like a damn fool but I don't give a $hit because my Yellow Jackets are playing and there isn't a damn thing anyone can do about it for 3 hours! Let's get this god damn W and I'll see y'all on the 22nd! To hell with BC and Diug Flutie too

FatPat

Jolly Good Fellow
image.jpeg

FatPat

Jolly Good Fellow
Stadium is peaking thru upper right---
Got my ankles taped, chin strap tight
Let's play some football!!

dhbartlett12

Ramblin' Wreck
So since it's the 3rd there and the 2nd where I am, does that mean the fans in Dublin will know who won the game 5 hours before me?:D

I'm 8 hours ahead of Dublin, so does that mean I'll know who won 8 hours before the teams do?

Hint. Game starts in 4 hours and I still don't know who won.

YJAlleyCat

Jolly Good Fellow
There are very few things that would get me up before sunrise on a Saturday, but Georgia Tech football is near the top of that list. Can't wait for kickoff. GO JACKETS!!! STING 'EM!!!