• GT loses by less than 5

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • GT loses by more than 5

Votes: 38 60.3%

• Total voters

GTbball2016

Helluva Engineer
The typical excuses no longer apply.

We are old, just as we wanted. But we look exactly the same as when they were underclassmen.

This is not some talented mid-major. They just outplayed us.

this is because the recruiting has been mediocre prior to this year.

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
Said that the commentators even had to comment that we might have tired legs after Wednesday's game. That shouldn't even be a realistic discussion.

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
I thought we played pretty well all things considered (tired legs, etc) and there were a lot of bright spots but you aren't going to beat many teams at any level who go 50% from 3.

sgreer

Jolly Good Fellow
I am beyond disgusted. I really wanted to believe Pastner’s vision. Until they get some guys that can shoot this will continue.

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
Seriously, are the Pastner folks gonna spend the next 4 pages telling us all how good a team Mercer is? First we lose to Georgia State giving them their first EVER win over an ACC team and now this?

When do they ladies play? I do believe they have a better program by far than this one.

I am hanging up on Pastner and company for the rest of this year.....

Oakland

Helluva Engineer
If Josh didn't have this current recruiting class it'd be easier to can him if, big if, we had the $ to do so.
I thought about that too, but if you can't coach any better than what we saw tonight there is no need to bring in great talent. We let Mercer look like national champions tonight.

MacJacket

Helluva Engineer
Can you stroke a good check for say $5,000,000?
Wish I could. It’s really disappointing to get blown the F out at home. Against Mercer. Offense is the same clogged toilet as the last 5 years. We have 1-2 ACC level players. Like most people I’m tired of sucking. We are a joke in the ACC now