Game Thread - Pitt, 3/4

Deleted member 2897

If you can get to the ****ing game and support these kids, do so.

If you can watch the ****ing game on TV and support these kids, do so.

At this point, there is only one option. Support these kids.

I couldn’t have said it better. Win, and We’re 10-9. When is the last time we won 10 ACC games? (1995)

We will walk into Clemson knowing that a win there gets us a pretty high finish.

Let’s go!

LargeFO

Helluva Engineer
Anybody got a tix or two they can't use? I'm a bit ashamed I didn't make it out to a game this year. First time in a while, life got in the way some but still totally meant to make 2 or 3.

Connell62

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Anybody got a tix or two they can't use? I'm a bit ashamed I didn't make it out to a game this year. First time in a while, life got in the way some but still totally meant to make 2 or 3.

Stubhub has some nice deals right now if you’re unable to locate one!

Deleted member 2897

Pittsburgh has lost 6 straight games. Let’s win this and head to Clemson 10-9!!!

We need to get revenge for last game, when we had more assists, more rebounds, had a higher 3PT%, and a higher FG%. But our turnovers were 22-8. At 1 point per possession, that gave them an additional 14 points and took away 14 points from us. In other words, if our turnovers had been equal, we would have won by 19 points.

YlJacket

Helluva Engineer
22 TOs and Champagnie had a seemingly unstoppable 30 points. Fix those 2 things and we win going away.

We should win going away - but who knows with yesterday's announcement. We'll see.

LibertyTurns

Banned
It’s going to be weird watching this game tonight given it doesn’t matter AT ALL. Feel sorry for the Seniors. If I were them I’d call Zelnak and help them sue the NCAA on their behalf.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
Damn. This is the first time all season Fox Sports Detroit isn’t carrying the ACC Network Extra game..... Hopefully Watch espn app lets me but since I have Comcast I might be SOL...

MtnWasp

Ramblin' Wreck
The game sure maters to me!
It’s going to be weird watching this game tonight given it doesn’t matter AT ALL. Feel sorry for the Seniors. If I were them I’d call Zelnak and help them sue the NCAA on their behalf.

I always look at final standings in the ACC as what determines the quality of a season. The ACCT is exciting and a great event and it sucks that the kids miss it this year. But there is LOTS to play for in these last two games.

ESPNjacket

Helluva Engineer
Damn. This is the first time all season Fox Sports Detroit isn’t carrying the ACC Network Extra game..... Hopefully Watch espn app lets me but since I have Comcast I might be SOL...

You should be able to stream it unless FSD has the rights but chose to show something else. Or if the people who enter the geographic rights into the system get it wrong.