Game Thread - ND, 1/15/2020

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
Just when I was getting excited about beating unc and playing duke close, climpsin beat them both.

Just when I was getting excited about beating BC soundly, cuse is beating them worse.

I need to stop trying to draw conclusions about where we are, and just take it a game at a time.

Go Jackets!

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
Just when I was getting excited about beating unc and playing duke close, climpsin beat them both.

Just when I was getting excited about beating BC soundly, cuse is beating them worse.

I need to stop trying to draw conclusions about where we are, and just take it a game at a time.

Go Jackets!

Yep. Oh well

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
Disa
Fa
King
Pointing

Out performed in many stats but ND had a butt load more shoots.

The FT attempt difference was compounded in the last 40 seconds of the game.

72e42a4c2a12d20aa524a23a1648a79d.jpg

JacketOff

Helluva Engineer
I don’t understand... the inconsistency with this team is mind numbing. Oh well, there’s always next year.

Milwaukee

Banned
I don’t understand... the inconsistency with this team is mind numbing. Oh well, there’s always next year.

Not with this coach. Get this guy tf outta here asap TStan. Recruiting sucks, gameplay sucks...there’s nothing at all that gives anyone any sort of positive outlook going forward. Shoulda been fired last year, enough is enough.

THWG16

Ramblin' Wreck
Just when you get excited about this team this happens . Why can’t we defend the 3? Or shoot ft’s ?

MidtownJacket

Staff member
Man I poured the last 3 fingers of eagle rare I had to watch the second half.

Ended up with that.

This one is going to hurt come end of season. If it is the one that holds us back from a tourney showing and the NCAA upholds the ban next season, then that’s the end of Jose and Mike.

Just a shame.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

THWG16

Ramblin' Wreck
Not with this coach. Get this guy tf outta here asap TStan. Recruiting sucks, gameplay sucks, there’s nothing at all that gives anyone any sort of positive outlook going forward. Shoulda been fired last year, enough is enough.
Tstan won’t do it

GTbball2016

Helluva Engineer
Man I poured the last 3 fingers of eagle rare I had to watch the second half.

Ended up with that.

This one is going to hurt come end of season. If it is the one that holds us back from a tourney showing and the NCAA upholds the ban next season, then that’s the end of Jose and Mike.

Just a shame.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

we are 8-9 on January 15. You guys are nuts if you think this team has a prayer at the tournament. They need to drop the appeal in order to get everyone to stay next year.