Game Thread - @ FSU, 12/31/2019

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
I’m confused. So all of our scholarship positions are filled? You can’t fill a position you don’t have.
We get 13, normally. Next year, 12.
9 returnees(I’m including Didenko, Cole-not SoJo, even though rr.com has an article on him today).
With 3 signed in Fall....I don’t see any room.
Side note: with all of those in the Jr. class, I’m concerned about 2021-22 season.

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
Where is everybody? I thought all our problems were solved?
If they're like me, they are simply losing interest......I did not watch or listen to the FSU game....and I think by this stage of the season you pretty well know what kind of team you are.....turnovers, turnovers, turnovers.......

C'mon baseball season!

Techster

Helluva Engineer
We get 13, normally. Next year, 12.
9 returnees(I’m including Didenko, Cole-not SoJo, even though rr.com has an article on him today).
With 3 signed in Fall....I don’t see any room.
Side note: with all of those in the Jr. class, I’m concerned about 2021-22 season.

I think there's talk that Didenko has an unspoken "1 year tryout" to keep his scholarship. You also wonder if a guy like Cole will graduate in time to free up a scholarship.

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
I think there's talk that Didenko has an unspoken "1 year tryout" to keep his scholarship. You also wonder if a guy like Cole will graduate in time to free up a scholarship.
That is why I placed parentheses with those individualized names after the 9 I counted. We’ve discussed Didenko under his thread, I mentioned Cole in another post graduating next Spring and AJC confirmed yesterday that SoJo is staying. We potentially are 1 over right now, without knowing what the other two are going to do.

YlJacket

Helluva Engineer
No doubt FSU is a really good team which is why losing to them didn't bother me too much.
I will point out that MJ Walker who didn't play against us - has 23 so far today. He was a huge miss for us and would have significantly changed the score when we played.

orientalnc

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
No doubt FSU is a really good team which is why losing to them didn't bother me too much.
I will point out that MJ Walker who didn't play against us - has 23 so far today. He was a huge miss for us and would have significantly changed the score when we played.
Walker was great today, but he's only scoring 10 a game.