Game Prints For Sale in Dublin

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
Photos are 35 Euro and up to ~300 depending on size and frame. Can be bought online/shipped or brought back in frame or tube (no frame). Pricing is the same as other prints at http://www.patrickdonald.com/. Also running a buy 2, get a 3rd free.

upload_2016-9-4_13-22-10.png

upload_2016-9-4_13-23-45.png

upload_2016-9-4_13-28-49.png

UgagSucks

Jolly Good Fellow
Do you have an online link where you can buy that 2nd picture? I checked the link in your post but I don't see it? Thanks!

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
Do you have an online link where you can buy that 2nd picture? I checked the link in your post but I don't see it? Thanks!
They told us that you can email them direct for pricing/shipping information if you describe the picture(s) you're interested in. In this case you could probably just copy/paste the above photo.

FrostedOrange

Jolly Good Fellow
I got mine today, picked up the framed version. Ran into GT fan at trinity this afternoon who pointed me to these, gonna look really nice after I get mills to autograph it next fan day. Cuse, was that you at trinity??? I ran into some folks leaving store on Dawson st and told them about this as well.

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
I got mine today, picked up the framed version. Ran into GT fan at trinity this afternoon who pointed me to these, gonna look really nice after I get mills to autograph it next fan day. Cuse, was that you at trinity??? I ran into some folks leaving store on Dawson st and told them about this as well.
Not I. There were 3 GT couples in and around the store when we walked in. Also saw Sean Bedford leaving with a purchase as we approached. Have to think that store was raking it today.

Kmur5

Georgia Tech Fan
Has anybody purchased these GTvsBC game prints? Any commets on the quality?

I have kept in touch with this shop in Ireland. I thought after several months the pricing would drop but it's still about the same. I really want the Mills TD photo and I might still purchase one of the larger sizes. Of course the shop will not sell the digital file of the image. So my only option seems to be having it shipped.