Game on CBSSN Only?

SidewalkJacket

Helluva Engineer
Sorry if this has been discussed already, but I’m just now looking to see where the game will be televised.

Apparently I don’t get CBSSN with my Dish package...

What is the link everyone always talks about for streaming games?

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member

gtg970g

Jolly Good Fellow
Anybody know if you download the CBS app if they will pick it up for live streaming?
If you are a cable/streaming customer you should be able to watch via the CBS Sports app. Only caveat is I don't see Comcast/Xfinity as a login option.

ClydeBrick

Ramblin' Wreck
Xfinity still shows the CBSS as having "TBA" playing, both for the in progress nooner (directional Michigan bowl) and the 3:30 game.

I feel like I'm standing in O'Keefe holding a scantron and a #2, trying to avoid "Dr. Shaft" for MATH1309

Kmag

Jolly Good Fellow
If you have direct tv, I don’t get the cbs sports channel. However, if you turn to channel 600 you can see the game on one of the small screens.

Chas_Jacket

Jolly Good Fellow
Do a 7 day free trial on YouTube TV - they have acc network and cbssn. I just bite the bullet and pay $50/ month during the Fall.

yeti92

Helluva Engineer
A little off topic, but has anyone been wafching the CMU WMU game thats on CBSSN before us? Was that quote correct, that there have been 30 flags thrown in this game??