Game of Thrones

smathis30

Ramblin' Wreck
Florida state did the same thing and it was so bad and got such negative feedback from the team it was deleted due to negative feedback... from players.

In case you ever wanted to know the value Morpheus adds

plangineer

Jolly Good Fellow
Florida state did the same thing and it was so bad and got such negative feedback from the team it was deleted due to negative feedback... from players.

In case you ever wanted to know the value Morpheus adds
THIS ^
Tons of kudos to Morpheus for doing this well, really like how CGC is holding a cup lol

In case anyone is interested, the (now deleted) tweets are screenshot here, even the players didn't like it: https://247sports.com/college/flori...-cringeworthy-Game-of-Thrones-edit-131194924/

GTBatGirl96

Jolly Good Fellow
Someone had posted the original pictures on twitter, and it looked like we had access to a replica throne. Was that at the TNT studios or something?

JDjacket

Ramblin' Wreck
Someone had posted the original pictures on twitter, and it looked like we had access to a replica throne. Was that at the TNT studios or something?

You don't think some GT student GoT superfan as built a replica? I would honestly be shocked if they hadn't.

DH9387

Jolly Good Fellow

smokey_wasp

Helluva Engineer
THIS ^
Tons of kudos to Morpheus for doing this well, really like how CGC is holding a cup lol

In case anyone is interested, the (now deleted) tweets are screenshot here, even the players didn't like it: https://247sports.com/college/flori...-cringeworthy-Game-of-Thrones-edit-131194924/

There is a fine line between cool and cheesy. It's actually not as easy as people think to stay on the cool side of that line. I think our marketing has managed to do it, so far.

Cam

Helluva Engineer
It is definitely in some studio, not sure if it is TNT or not.

The original pic had the WaHo cup.

A lot of my friends have taken pictures sitting on the one in the Turner building, so I'd say this is it. It's smart to take advantage of this, it's just topically cool marketing.