Game Day

gtg936g

Helluva Engineer
I don't know if you can really make a lot of judgements about the D today. There were some obvious errors that young players tend to make, but most of our schedule will have a more balanced or pass oriented offense.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
I don't know if you can really make a lot of judgements about the D today. There were some obvious errors that young players tend to make, but most of our schedule will have a more balanced or pass oriented offense.

The thing that worries me is it's an offense very similar to what they see in practice every day and still had problems.

Tulane is a step up, but we should still beat them...so we'll see next week how the D handles a "regular" offense.

CornerBlitz

Jolly Good Fellow

There are plenty of judgements to make. The DE and LB play was simply terrible. This will need to get cleaned up quickly.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
The thing that worries me is it's an offense very similar to what they see in practice every day and still had problems.

Tulane is a step up, but we should still beat them...so we'll see next week how the D handles a "regular" offense.
They had trouble with our O in practice, too.