Game Day

GT_B

Ramblin' Wreck
Offense is pitiful. The same conservative play calling from PJ until desperation set in with 2 mins left in the half. JT a lot of misreads. Going to be a longgggg year unfortunately.

GTrob21

Helluva Engineer
yeah, I know its 10-9, but we have left a lot of points out there. This is Thomas's first game.... He has shown his arm strength and I will bet he is nervous. The last drive actually might have been the best thing to happen. It forced him to settle down.

Aside the 92 yard gaff, I think our D hasn't looked that bad. Rod Rook has been impressive, and I have noticed 99 as well.

GT_B

Ramblin' Wreck
I'm not saying Wofford is a bad team I'm referring to our pitiful offensive execution. We are much bigger and faster than this team but don't exploit it at all. The few times we ran the counter option worked but we waiting until the 2nd quarter to call the first one.

33jacket

Helluva Engineer
actually its that bad. And PJ's comments at half said it. The only side who has played ok is sp teams.

This either could be a really LONG year and Paul is gone, or a VERY young team that had first half gitters. We will know in the 2nd half. If tech turns it on and pounds em its the latter. If this becomes a dog fight I fear it may be the former.

TechnicalPossum

Ramblin' Wreck
One thing to keep in mind about this game too is that Wofford runs the same offense as Tech. It is not inconceivable that Mike Ayres can coach his team how to defend it reasonably well.