Game day Schedule?

Buzz*The*Plumber

Jolly Good Fellow
For the life of me, I cannot find a football game day schedule. When Yellow Jacket alley is, when the band plays at the Campanile, etc.... I thought it was on RW.com, but can't find it.

Help.

TooTall

Helluva Engineer
Tailgate starts at 6 am (bacon, eggs, etc.), beer starts flowing at 6:01, blackout at 9 am, wakeup at noon just in time to walk in.
Ahh, to be young again.....
I Have Been To Hawaii.jpg

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
The Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets (0-0, 0-0 ACC) host the Alcorn State Braves (-, - ) Saturday September 1st at 12:30 PM at Bobby Dodd Stadium in Atlanta, GA.

The forecast weather at kickoff calls for Cloudy with a temperature of 81 F. The chance of rain is 24%. Winds are expected to be out of the East Southeast at 6 miles per hour.

Get live weather updates, detailed forecasts, and more from the Bobby Dodd Stadium WeatherSTEM unit at https://gatech.weatherstem.com/stadium.

...See More

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
THE FLATS – Georgia Tech athletics and rideshare provider Lyft have entered into a partnership that will provide Lyft riders with designated drop-off and pick-up locations near Bobby Dodd Stadium on Georgia Tech football gamedays. The partnership was facilitated by IMG, the exclusive multimedia rights holder of Georgia Tech athletics.

For all Georgia Tech football home games in 2018, Lyft riders will be dropped off and picked up at the corner of Techwood Drive and Fourth Street, just one block from Bobby Dodd Stadium. The Lyft drop-off/pick-up location is also convenient to The Tailgate at Wreckfest, GT’s new tailgate party for fans that want all the fun of tailgating without the fuss.

To celebrate the partnership, Lyft is offering new riders a free ride. To claim the free ride, visit lyft.com/invite/gt2018 and enter the promo code GT2018.

The partnership with Lyft officially begins on Saturday when the Yellow Jackets open the 2018 season versus Alcorn State. Kickoff is set for 12:30 p.m. at Bobby Dodd Stadium.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Thursday night = Load car with rain gear (to prevent rain); cooler of beer, steamed shrimp, a water; gentlemen j; clothes. Drop dog to neighbor.
Friday am drive 5 hrs to varsity , eat , buy it cans ok f coney chili; check into hotel. Toddy, nap, Toddy, out to eat.
Saturday - AM stroll to favorite spot in player walk up, watch big tough football players hug their mothers, get to lucky spot near entrance, go in lucky gate, get burger, tacos and drink, watch Coach wander around , visit w ast coach and players families.
GAME- post a few pics to gtswarm.
Post game- back to hotel, toddy, get shrimp , to tail gate w friends , brag about gt. Toddy then to Hotel.
Sunday Am = drive 5 hours. Unpack.

Count down till friday AM.
(Drive to south fla)

Being retired has advantages.

However when you get old, you really need a written list!!

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
GAMEDAY SCHEDULE
Lots Open 7:00AM
Ticket Office / Will Call Opens 3 hours to kick
The Tailgate at Wreckfest Opens 3 hours to kick
Wreckfest 3 hours to kick
Yellow Jacket Alley 2.5 hours to kick
Gates Open 90 min to kick
GT Band at Campanile 75 min to kick
Band takes the field 30 min to kick
Ramblin' Wreck takes the field 5 min to kick

GTpdm

Helluva Engineer
Same here. I usually use State St. between 10th and Ferst to get to W21. Looks like I'll cut across on Atlantic instead for the first 3 games.
Nope. Atlantic is no longer a through street. Pedestrian traffic only from the North Campus Parking Deck, southward. It's been like that for a couple years now. With State Street closed to southbound traffic (northbound is open), the only access points to campus from the north will be Hemphill and Fowler Street.

Nope. Atlantic is no longer a through street. Pedestrian traffic only from the North Campus Parking Deck, southward. It's been like that for a couple years now. With State Street closed to southbound traffic (northbound is open), the only access points to campus from the north will be Hemphill and Fowler Street.

Thanks for the heads up.