Game day question

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
I will be at the game with my wife and baby boy, I was wondering if I would be allowed to bring in one of those water bottle fans to keep him from getting to hot. Also I will be getting to stadium around 12:00-12:15 so where could I find fast parking so we are not late to getting into the stadium?

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
You should be able to bring in the fan as long as it's not filled with vodka. As far as parking goes, try the Centergy or Klaus decks. You can prepay at https://events.lanierparking.com/ListLotSS.aspx?Event=11164&Product=10191. Klaus is closer, but Centergy is easier to get to (can't say the same about getting out afterwards).

Freezing the vodka with dry ice will make it more effective. Though only cruise ships try to tell the difference between water and alcohol in my experience..... :rolleyes:

ClydeBrick

Ramblin' Wreck
Have they improved the trafic around the Centergy deck? I parked there a few times in 2014 and it took over 45 minutes to get out. Haven't been back there since.

ibeattetris

Helluva Engineer
Freezing the vodka with dry ice will make it more effective. Though only cruise ships try to tell the difference between water and alcohol in my experience..... :rolleyes:
It helps which line you're going through. Making it through the student line with a wallet was harder than normal lines with a flask a year later :)

Sideways

Helluva Engineer
I will be at the game with my wife and baby boy, I was wondering if I would be allowed to bring in one of those water bottle fans to keep him from getting to hot. Also I will be getting to stadium around 12:00-12:15 so where could I find fast parking so we are not late to getting into the stadium?
A baby boy! Bless you! Take it from me, they grow up fast so savor every moment. My dad took me to my first game when I was 4 years old.