Game Day Apparel

chris975d

Ramblin' Wreck
Both places will have items available online only to deliver them 2 months later.

The bookstore website may list things prematurely (corporate does all of that), but in talking to them extensively this year (bought about $2500 worth of stuff from the physical bookstore so far this year), you can’t actually place an order for it (add it to your cart and pay for it) until it’s left the warehouse and it’s headed for the physical store. When you see that being allowed (able to actually be added to a cart and paid for), the item will be in the physical bookstore within a few days. It’s been that way for everything I’ve watched/purchased this year.

BuckeyeJacket

Jolly Good Fellow
The bookstore website may list things prematurely (corporate does all of that), but in talking to them extensively this year (bought about $2500 worth of stuff from the physical bookstore so far this year), you can’t actually place an order for it (add it to your cart and pay for it) until it’s left the warehouse and it’s headed for the physical store. When you see that being allowed (able to actually be added to a cart and paid for), the item will be in the physical bookstore within a few days. It’s been that way for everything I’ve watched/purchased this year.

An Adidas shirt I order from the bookstore earlier this year took 6 weeks to get to me. Just saying.

chris975d

Ramblin' Wreck
An Adidas shirt I order from the bookstore earlier this year took 6 weeks to get to me. Just saying.

Interesting. Haven’t seen that on my end. Everything I’ve ordered, once it’s been allowed to be placed in cart and paid for, has arrived within 7 business days (has to get to the store, and then be packaged for shipping). I’m 45 minutes from the store, and I’ve learned to just opt for in store pickup to get it even faster.