Game day app

senoiajacket

Helluva Engineer
Is it just me or does the game day suck for everyone? I have an iphoneX that has an up to date IOS. I was trying to listen to the pregame using the game day app and so about every 5 minutes I lose the stream. The only way to recover it is to go to the app, stop the stream (which is already not playing but still shows active) and then restart it. After about 5 minutes have to do it again. I thought maybe it was bad cell coverage since I was in the truck running errands. When I got back to the house, same thing happens on WiFi. And, it’s not just today. This happens every time I try and stream the game. Does this happen to anyone else? Is there a fix? Are we not a technology school (rhetorical question asked out of frustration as I am sure the app is run by some other entity besides tech). It’s just very frustrating as we have no good radio option unless you live inside the perimeter in metro Atlanta)

Deleted member 2897

Is it just me or does the game day suck for everyone? I have an iphoneX that has an up to date IOS. I was trying to listen to the pregame using the game day app and so about every 5 minutes I lose the stream. The only way to recover it is to go to the app, stop the stream (which is already not playing but still shows active) and then restart it. After about 5 minutes have to do it again. I thought maybe it was bad cell coverage since I was in the truck running errands. When I got back to the house, same thing happens on WiFi. And, it’s not just today. This happens every time I try and stream the game. Does this happen to anyone else? Is there a fix? Are we not a technology school (rhetorical question asked out of frustration as I am sure the app is run by some other entity besides tech). It’s just very frustrating as we have no good radio option unless you live inside the perimeter in metro Atlanta)

I really enjoyed losing 73-7 to Virginia last game...according to the app.

GCdaJuiceMan

Helluva Engineer
You should be able to listen to the game on 680's website when it kicks off. Something about covid 19 this year is allowing for live sports radio streams online.

Pregame live now.

BassBuzz

Georgia Tech Fan
Same here. Yesterday I updated to the latest version of the app. Same result. iPhone 11.