GAME DAAAAY!!!

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
GT GAMEDAY.jpg

MidtownJacket

Staff member
Boys and girls I must confess. I woke up with an extra pop in my step this morning. It’s a beautiful fall day and our GT Football team is preparing to take the field.

The season hasn’t gone the way any of us would like, but the beauty of sport is that there is another game on the horizon. I’m thinking we are going to see the OLine come together better than they have all season and see JG continue to grow at QB.

The defense is ready for another chance to deliver some blows and steal some possessions and I’m certain they’ll take their shots today.

Let’s get ready for a battle down in Coral Gables and go get after ‘em. Let’s put them to 3-4 and get that second win!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ClydeBrick

Ramblin' Wreck
Brothers and sisters, it is Gameday!

Thanks to @buzz_wiser© for taking up the slack while I was away this morning.

I hope everyone has had a good morning, put their gold on and is ready to cheer for the Brave & Bold. Hopefully the game is available where you are today.

Toe meets leather in a few minutes.

GO JACKETS!!!

STING 'EM!!!

senoiajacket

Helluva Engineer
cant see it, did they call the entire line for being in the backfield? I thought the ref specifically said 5 men in the backfield???

dmel25

Jolly Good Fellow
Seriously? Where is Tobias Oliver? Why is Oliver not on the field for the majority of our offensive plays? Why aren't we getting the ball to him on more plays in jet sweeps and throwing to him? Even the announcers in this Miami game brought this up, coach Collins said Oliver was an elite player. So why isn't our offensive coordinator getting the ball to Oliver??