Game-by-Game Predictions

bke1984

Helluva Engineer
Safe prediction. You could easily swap Miami and Clemson and it doesn't look that strange.

I think we will pick up one more though and be at 8-4.

But look, it's not like any news outlet is going to go out and say Tech wins all games but Clemson and faces them again in the ACCCG after a 3-9 season....

If Georgia went 3-9 they'd have some 7-5 prediction the next year too.

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
More than any game, I love ant to beat Miami and Richt at home. He has won way more than his fair share at Grant Field, and Miami has won way more than their fair share against us.

GT Tennessee

Jolly Good Fellow
I don't get that? If we beat Clemson, we will beat Miami next week. We all know how we preform when doubted in preseason.

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
If we were able to start off 5-0 we would end up being 9-0 imo and VT COULD be our first loss, now if we beat VT then we are running the table with that kind of momentum late in the season. Wishful think I know, but why not have high hopes. I honestly think we will surprise a lot of people this year and could get back to 2014 form if some brakes go our way.

No injuries, good o line blocking, and pressure from the front 4 are the main things to have a successful season this year imo. If these things happen the Skilled positions on offense will fall into place, and the back 7 on D will succeed, now it's just a matter of getting it done. I still think there are a lot of question marks, and of course my comment above is playing around somewhat, but I really do believe if these three things I posted above happen then teams better watch out.

GTonTop88

Helluva Engineer
I feel that we are just as good/better as 10 of the 12 teams we play this year. You never know what can happen though my optimistic prediction is 9-3

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
Wow, interesting they show Clemson as a W and Pitt as a loss? Is home field that big a determinant in their view? 7 home wins and 0 road? Very interesting, not that I agree but interesting.
It is one of the fuzzy-thinking guys in a green eyeshade working with a pencil nub and hunting work. Just makes no sense atall.