Votes: 15 10.2%
  • NC State by 7-13

Votes: 34 23.1%
  • NC State by 14+

Votes: 19 12.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Deleted member 2897

For the first time all season I’m going to try and be serious, LOL. GT by less than 7, 29-24.
If we win we move up to 8th place in the ACC at 4-4, ahead of Virginia Tech when Clemson beats them. And if Boston College beats Virginia, we’d move up to 7th. A lot left to play for.

Deleted member 2897

Again, I predict a tie.

Worked last time. But I think the betting line is most likely. NC State by 8.

We are more likely than NC State to self destruct. Like try to fair catch a punt on the 4 yard line backing up ........

The most disturbing part of that play was that it wasn’t the first time it has happened to that person. You should have either learn from your mistake, or the coach should be playing someone different there. Sad.

crl85

Jolly Good Fellow
I think we pull it out by 14.

We are undefeated in road games with fans in the stands this year. I actually think that is a meaningful stat. As much as CGC preached “bring your own juice” before the year started, it’s clear that this team feeds off of crowd energy.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
This is a game we win by a TD or less or get beat by 3 TD. I’m hyped after the Duke performance but it’s been a while since we strung together 2 in a row.
* I’ll say GT 31 NCST 28. *
If Gibbs is out, Smith needs to be ready. Hopefully Mason is 100% and Griffin can get some quality snaps. We got to learn to build off wins. Hopefully this is it!

Deleted member 2897

This is a game we win by a TD or less or get beat by 3 TD. I’m hyped after the Duke performance but it’s been a while since we strung together 2 in a row.
* I’ll say GT 31 NCST 28. *
If Gibbs is out, Smith needs to be ready. Hopefully Mason is 100% and Griffin can get some quality snaps. We got to learn to build off wins. Hopefully this is it!

If we win, can you imagine being 4-4 in the ACC after what we looked like several weeks ago?

dmel25

Jolly Good Fellow
I'm thinking NC State wants revenge for us beating them last year and it is AT NC State, so I think we get blown out and lose by 14+, would love to be wrong though. Don't know if we will have Gibbs and Mason, but if we don't I think are chances of winning really decrease.

MidtownJacket

Staff member
I am feeling myself and this team today - I called for a 2 Score + Margin for the good guys.

I think we are finally going to see a complete game in all 4 quarters from GT and hit on a few big chunk plays that have been close, but haven't quite dropped. Go Jackets; Let's show the wolf pups what we are all about.

Deleted member 2897

NC State has the most stupid *** hand cheer of all time.

Wolves don't have ears as large as their heads. What are they, wolf-rabbits or wolf-foxes?
ZX5CKGx.jpeg

Heisman's Ghost

Helluva Engineer
Poll included.
NC State has a tendency to lose to good teams and beat bad teams. Tech is a bad team. Wolfpack to win and cover the 8 points. To win will require a 3 to 1 turnover margin for the Jackets, and a running game that matches what we saw last week. Not having Gibbs is worrisome because in his weekly press conference talking about Tech, Coach Doeren specifically mentioned Gibbs by number as the guy they had to stop but qualified it by saying #27 had a great game against us last year and # so and so looked good too. NC State seems to be very much a "momentum" kind of team. When they get rolling they score points in bunches but when things go wrong they go downhill in a hurry. I really think that if the game is close in the fourth quarter we will win but if anyone is going to run up a score it will be them.

BurdellJacket

Jolly Good Fellow
NC State has a tendency to lose to good teams and beat bad teams. Tech is a bad team. Wolfpack to win and cover the 8 points. To win will require a 3 to 1 turnover margin for the Jackets, and a running game that matches what we saw last week. Not having Gibbs is worrisome because in his weekly press conference talking about Tech, Coach Doeren specifically mentioned Gibbs by number as the guy they had to stop but qualified it by saying #27 had a great game against us last year and # so and so looked good too. NC State seems to be very much a "momentum" kind of team. When they get rolling they score points in bunches but when things go wrong they go downhill in a hurry. I really think that if the game is close in the fourth quarter we will win but if anyone is going to run up a score it will be them.

Disagree bigly with this. NCSU is not that much better than the Jackets. Had they played Clemson and Notre Dame as Tech has, they would only have one more win. They have not beaten a good team yet this year. Lost to the only three decent teams they've played.

WreckinGT

Helluva Engineer
Disagree bigly with this. NCSU is not that much better than the Jackets. Had they played Clemson and Notre Dame as Tech has, they would only have one more win. They have not beaten a good team yet this year. Lost to the only three decent teams they've played.
They have beaten 5 teams this year that are arguably better than us. They are a pretty good team, but yes a win here is certainly not out of reach.