Game 8 Media Pittsburgh vs. Georgia Tech #PITTvsGT

Technut1990

Ramblin' Wreck
There's very little else as useless in this world as a Geoff Collins weekly press conference.

Pathetic.

Ha, yeah I’m getting where I watch Coach P, then Thacker and then CGC’s Pre Game-weekly PC.

I mean dude seriously CGC can’t even give a straight answer on if he would like ND in the conference ? I’m just kidding b/c it isn’t a big deal but can you imagine him deciding what’s for supper ? Do Green Beans pair well with fish or roast ?

Coach P is by far the most interesting, he can talk football. I have to look up some of the stuff he says, he describes calls in such detail. I’d love playing for him, I mean he just talks like he eats and breaths football.

Scubapro

Banned
Ha, yeah I’m getting where I watch Coach P, then Thacker and then CGC’s Pre Game-weekly PC.

I mean dude seriously CGC can’t even give a straight answer on if he would like ND in the conference ? I’m just kidding b/c it isn’t a big deal but can you imagine him deciding what’s for supper ? Do Green Beans pair well with fish or roast ?

Coach P is by far the most interesting, he can talk football. I have to look up some of the stuff he says, he describes calls in such detail. I’d love playing for him, I mean he just talks like he eats and breaths football.
Coach P might be able to talk the talk...still waiting on him to put together a decent game plan. Running the same garbage from CC aint gonna get it done.

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
I just watched that canned travesty from a guy who recites a written speech touching on every subject in the coaching lexigon and really has nothing to impart. It is exactly the same press conference speech as his first one two years ago and he gives it as though expecting a standing O even with nobody in front of him. Unfortunately he seems to coach the way he speaks. Our bad.

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*

Yall are hard-headed. Remember, our HC is not the OC too. He’s going to pump the brand. CDP goes into the nuances of what’s going right & wrong on the offense. CAT is ok but not as honest as CDP

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
Coach P might be able to talk the talk...still waiting on him to put together a decent game plan. Running the same garbage from CC aint gonna get it done.
I guess Mullen runs the same garbage too. You guys have no clue what yall are talking about

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

jacketup

Helluva Engineer
Notre Dame held Etienne, a Heisman candidate, to 28 yards. I'd say the other team was great.
According to some of you, if we just had the right coaches, we would have hung 40 on Notre Dame. Right.... Collins needs to try to keep the guys pumped up as best he can. He needs to be a cheerleader.

Ditto to ibeeballin's comment. Some clueless folks.

zzzboy25

Georgia Tech Fan
Notre Dame held Etienne, a Heisman candidate, to 28 yards. I'd say the other team was great.
According to some of you, if we just had the right coaches, we would have hung 40 on Notre Dame. Right.... Collins needs to try to keep the guys pumped up as best he can. He needs to be a cheerleader.

Ditto to ibeeballin's comment. Some clueless folks.
Remember no T.Lawerence, so my Grand mother knew they had to use Etienne more, so that stack the box for Etienne and they wagered on the Fresh to beat them.

Scubapro

Banned
I guess Mullen runs the same garbage too. You guys have no clue what yall are talking about

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
We shall see...how many quarters have we been shut out? How many points are we averaging? This on on CDP...I am still waiting on you to show me clips of CDP at CC that shows his genius. There is a big reason no one wanted to hire him as an OC.
One play does not make an offense. This guy was a position coach at garbage schools.
When does he get held accountable? When we have a roster of 5 star players?

SOWEGA Jacket

Helluva Engineer
Juice, warm fuzzies, lot’s of love to go around, 404, so proud of the effort of the guys... Inspired and pumped up yet?
I just don’t know what many of you guys want him to say. He can’t be honest right now because if he were honest the fan base would become fractured which would only increase the negativity around the program and hurt the one thing that actually matters right now - recruiting.

Right now for our program the only thing that matters is recruiting. Wins and losses DO NOT matter right now. Honest answers so the UGA Atlanta media can crap on our program do not matter right now. What matters for TStan is recruiting out of the talent deficit which has led to 4 straight blah seasons. There is no quick fix. Our program is getting physically dominated right now because recruiting big strong players did not occur in the numbers to overcome injuries, death, portals, etc. Collins may be proven to stink as a game day coach, but the guy was hired to recruit and he can do that.

The last game I can say I walked away satisfied was the Bowl win over Kentucky. And that was almost 4 years ago. Unlike so many other programs who have walked aimlessly for decades, GT has shown we take calculated risks. Give Collins time and 1 of 2 things will happen over the next three years - either he will be successful with his recruits or the next coach will inherit a high level roster.

Deleted member 2897

LoL...cgc.."We prepare well; we get after it, It's our culture". The other team is great.. We really play at a high level"! it's hilarious. Every press conference same gymnastics of words

So why do you keep watching?

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
We shall see...how many quarters have we been shut out? How many points are we averaging? This on on CDP...I am still waiting on you to show me clips of CDP at CC that shows his genius. There is a big reason no one wanted to hire him as an OC.
One play does not make an offense. This guy was a position coach at garbage schools.
When does he get held accountable? When we have a roster of 5 star players?
You melting like this doesn’t give your argument any more legitimacy

Should we discredit Bud Foster for be only DC at VT for 20yrs? Why didn’t a factory didn’t come after him?